Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Raiders
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago
rumor

“The feeling in league circles is that there’s a real possibility the Raiders could draft Penix Jr. with the 13th pick if they stand pat.”

🔥 Hot Takes
ClinicCapp 11 days ago

Full story: https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-insider-notes-2024-nfl-draft-patriots-3-pick-sale-raiders-split-draft-choice-latest-kool-aid-mckinstry-s-stock

justwinb4by 11 days ago

Can't wait until Thursday so all this BS is over. I get hyped up, but now I'm burnt out with all this stuff

jovemessenger 11 days ago

Penix will be a Dawg, I’d be pumped if we got him @ 13.

justwinb4by 11 days ago

Let's hope this is fake news

schreminem 11 days ago

God no

🕒 Latest
CasualConsensus 11 days ago

Fucking disgusting

owenoatz 11 days ago

Sounds like something the raiders would do

schreminem 11 days ago

Just trade the picks and get JD fuck already

schreminem 11 days ago

Can’t predict the future and without a qb we can’t win…. What says all those picks won’t be busts?? We don’t have a good track record of using picks anyway so at this point it’s worth the gamble

TannSolo 11 days ago

“Stand pat”..?

Younger30 11 days ago

Sell your soul AP. We need Daniel’s

ShoryuKen24 10 days ago

100% AGREE! I've been saying Raiders to draft Penix since December when he beat Loser Bo Nix IN RAIDERS STADIUM, long before he flashed is elite traits vs Texas and was a warrior vs Michigans #1 D in the college postseason. I said that every moron draftnik would ride the jock of Skinny Jayden the Heisman winner first (and Penix was a close 2nd in voting remember this), Drake Mayes bad turnovers late in games would drop his stock, then the main stream pundits would pump the hell out of the 2 overrated good looking white boy QBs in Loser Bo Nix and thr WAYYYY OVERRATED Zach Wilson 2.0 clone JJ McCarthy. Then these same pundits will ignore Micheal Penix Jr's ready to roll instant impact status, even Daniel Jerimiah didnt even have him being a 1st round QB until recent weeks late March/early April. My fave Draftniks at PFF NFL Stock Exchange Connor Rogers have been very high on Micheal Penix Jr this entire 2023 college and 2024 draft season... And that is EXACTLY what happened. Just like Kiper and McShay drooled and pumped up crappy Mayo Boy Will Levis all last year (both 2022 college season and 2023 draft nfl season) and low and behold, Anthony Richardson, my #2 QB after CJ Stroud, was the ACTUAL QB NFL Teams coveted, as he sky rocketed up boards and past idiot draft pundits/fans lame takes on Richardson. Colts took him #4 overall and Mayo Boy Levis didnt even get PICKED in the 1st round. No trading the farm of draft picks (ahem look at Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields ALL on new teams already) for QB Skinny Jayden because Coach Pierce knew him for a ASU Season long ago. No Right Tackles and CB's at #13 when your QB room is built of meh-traited backups like Aidan & Minshew, YOU GET THE ELITE ARMED WINNER QB. Penix fits perfectly what Tom & Antonio "said" they want in a QB and offense in their January hiring presser, the Al Davis, strong armed, take what the Raiders want long ball Raiders Identity. That is Micheal "Big Penix Energy" Penix Jr 100%!

breaking
shuhushyggs  •  21 hours ago

Hi

SleeperBot  •  21 hours ago

Antonio Pierce boosts Raiders morale and performance; Jack Jones shares team bonding activities

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

New Raiders GM Tom Telesco boosts scouting; undrafted Andrew Coker from TCU set to become game-changer

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Seventh-round pick Trey Taylor, cousin of great Ed Reed, poised to make impact on Air Force

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Las Vegas Raiders' Ameer Abdullah shines in kick, punt returns and defense; rookie Dylan Laube set to boost special teams

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Las Vegas Raiders draft Georgia star Brock Bowers and Notre Dame's Michael Mayer, prioritize tight ends over quarterback

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Hunter Renfrow struggles to adapt to Antonio Pierce's offense, surfaces as potential trade option

SleeperBot  •  2 days ago

Las Vegas Raiders add 25 new players; Brock Bowers to don no. 89, Decamerion Richardson takes no. 21