Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
swizzlep3  •  2 years ago

CBS Sports: Why the Bengals are the team you should be rooting for to win the Super Bowl

🔥 Hot Takes
MonsterPunk23 2 years ago

Packers are out and didn’t play like they wanted, or at least someone played like he didn’t want it.. anyway, Go Bengals! Joe Burrow is too fun to watch and Chase is a monster!

GeauxJ 2 years ago

Cool cool cool cool so you’re above rooting for football teams. Good talk haha

BooPooh 2 years ago

Y’all can’t stand the truth… there

BooPooh 2 years ago

Y’all just can’t the truth and think that Burrow is Top 3 overall.

🕒 Latest
BooPooh 2 years ago

Well im not gonna be dick riding Burrow unlike others nor am I rooting for a overrated QB. Same with the NFC side I won’t be rooting for a QB who was carried by Tom to get free rings. I will be rooting for Stafford and I’m not a Rams fan.

TheDirtyDucati 2 years ago

This season ended when the jets were eliminated. Case closed.

hype
ClinicCapp  •  4 hours ago

No one told me until now Drake Maye sounds EXACTLY like Eli Manning??

hype
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

Michigan QB J.J. McCarthy says the Giants are the team he’s spent the most time with during the pre-draft process.

oc
ClinicCapp  •  5 hours ago

Sketch tore something running routes against IShowSpeed and had to be taken off the field on a stretcher

oc
ClinicCapp  •  5 hours ago

No one talk to me for the next 2 hours

hype

The Lions offense is a MASTERCLASS on contract management: QB Jared Goff - $27.3M RB Jahmyr Gibbs - Rookie Contract WR Amon-Ra. St. Brown - Highest paid WR WR Jameson Williams - Rookie Contract TE Sam LaPorta - Rookie Contract Wizardry from Detroit’s front office 🔮

hype

[insert name] of whoever the Giants draft at No. 6

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 hours ago

Daniel Jeremiah’s Final Mock Draft ✍️ (@MoveTheSticks) 💩 or ⛽️?

oc
ClinicCapp  •  6 hours ago

The 2021 NFL Draft: A cautionary tale on why drafting QBs with the first 3 picks may not be a great idea