Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy Advice
bigtalent  •  4 years ago

What’s are your thoughts on DJ Moore? Last year Bridgewater threw for 9 TDS in 6 games. Does this worry you or not?

🕒 Latest
Guglielmo 4 years ago

I think that he will be a good wr2 but not as many deep passes

fsk812 4 years ago

Ppr he’ll be fine. Last year he caught 4 touchdowns the whole year but was super consistent because he ended up with 6-10 catches and 70-100 years.

JeNeSaquon 4 years ago

I’m not concerned about Moore, he thrives on YAC and creating for himself. Samuel and Anderson get the biggest knock out of all Panthers’ players imo

fsk812 4 years ago

Yeah Samuel got screwed because they brought someone in with essentially the same role. They might use Samuel more on jet sweeps and that sort of thing but it’s basically going to be Moore running intermediate routes and Samuel and Robby opening up the field for him and CMC

TimTobey520 4 years ago

I like DJ Moore but is he rumored to be traded to Philadelphia?

TIPS 4 years ago

@TimTobey520 rumors according to who? Philly or Carolina, I love Moore. Not afraid with Teddy, improvement with Wentz. Either way, love it.

bigtalent 4 years ago

They might trade Samuel instead of Moore. Isn’t Samuel on the last year of his contract??

trade
J15  •  8 minutes ago

Should I trade Derrick Henry for quentin johnston and 2nd round pick?

trade
zchrom5  •  12 minutes ago

12 team, Superflex, Start 9, PPR Side A: Antonio Gibson 2.12 Side B: Jakobi Meyers Jameis Winston

trade
Peeweeflip  •  13 minutes ago

What are we paying in 2024 draft capital for Tua in a 1QB PPR dynasty league?

trade
mchittumjr  •  33 minutes ago

10 Team SF Send : Carr, Mike Williams, 2.04, and 2.10 Receive : K Walker, Ferguson, 4.09

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  35 minutes ago

Got offered the 2.03 for Zamir White

crb2121  •  50 minutes ago

10 man 1 QB - I have picks 1.07-2.01 and wanted to see everyone's opinions on who I should grab in the draft. My team is already well off in every area and I've already tried to package to move up and it doesn't work, unless I will severely overpay. Looking to just grab 4 WRs and an RB (but open to hear suggestions on what I should do)

trade
jelly292  •  1 hour ago

10 team 1 QB dynasty .5 ppr Rebuilding team. Notable flex players are: Achane, Tyjae Spears, Gainwell, Deuce Vaughn Puka, Pickens, D. Smith, Downs, Doubs, Wandale, M. Wilson Ferg, McBride, Kmet Notable picks: 1.02, 1.07, 1.09, 2.02, 3.03, 3.09 I've been floating the idea of sending Puka for Bijan/Hall/Gibbs+ and drafting all WRs to try to replace him. Good idea or bad idea?

trade
john4ducks  •  1 hour ago

10 team PPR SF 4 point passing TD A) burrow, chase, Monty, Olave B) cousins, JJ, breece, Kyren Thanks!