Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
goods11  •  4 years ago
misc

Dynasty SF league (TE premium and full PPR), how would you rank these? A - Tevin Coleman B - Knox C - Latavius Murray (I have Kamara) D - Edelman

🕒 Latest
goods11 4 years ago

@TIPS thoughts here?

Jkolti 4 years ago

Murray, Edelman, Knox, Coleman

hand96 4 years ago

Edelman, Murray, Knox, and Coleman. Edelman will still be useful this year, in your situation I would say Murray next because the games Kamara missed Murray was good, Knox would be 2 if you didn’t own Kamara, A young TE in premium is alway good to be attached to

goods11 4 years ago

@hand96 good stuff! Would you rather own Tevin or Mostert?

FeedMeMore 4 years ago

Mostert for sure

TIPS 4 years ago

@goods11 I agree with @hand96 I’d much rather own Mostert in that backfield, but even then I’m not confident about it.

hand96 4 years ago

Mostert I believe

trade
ScottMost64  •  2 minutes ago

Is my Kyren Williams for his 2.03 in 2024 and mid 2nd in 2025 a decent deal , it’s a 10 team PPR and one QB league , I’m trying to get a 3.03 in 2024 added to snag some young WRs , I’m weak at WR . My other RBs are Etienne, Swift , T Spears , Chase Brown , R Stevenson , Allgier , Roschon Johnson , and Zeke

trade
JasonHuf  •  5 minutes ago

🚨🚨Dynasty SuperFlex TEP🚨🚨 Give: Jordan Addison + 2025 1st (projected to be late) Get: Baker Mayfield, Tee Higgins, Chris Godwin What do you guys think???

misc
RedXIV  •  8 minutes ago

Who do y'all prefer at this point? 💿 🐑 (CD Lamb) Or Chase?

trade
Krackatoa  •  28 minutes ago

10 man or dynasty super flex I give Josh downs For Tee Higgins What do you guys think?

trade
jmamba10  •  34 minutes ago

12 team 2 qb ppr superflex dynasty . tlaw ,2.02,1.10, swift and a 2025 first next year for the 1.01???

trade
Krackatoa  •  38 minutes ago

10 team ppr dynasty I’m good with my QB’s currently got an offer I have Joe Burrow For Saquon Barkley and Jayden Reed Thought?

JayCutl  •  40 minutes ago

If NYG are gonna draft a qb Michael Penix would be the better option than JJ McCarthy only issue with Michael Penix is his injuries but other than that he’s way better than McCarthy plus he was in a good system he really didn’t have to do a whole lot at Michigan in the first place and was placed with good talent good RB good WR’s and a good defense so that also proves my point as to why he’s basically a system qb 🤷‍♂️. Oh and let’s not forget that McCarthy wasn’t the reason they won most of their games

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T SF TEP A: Aiyuk B: 1.08 + 1.10