Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Waivrwirwarior  •  4 years ago

need an orphan taker. this is a good one. its ppr dynasty. free. u got miles waller dk baker mecole tyreek fant juju kerryon josh jacobs danny j etc. bench needs maybe a liiiil wrk but its for sure solid

πŸ•’ Latest
Waivrwirwarior 4 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/k6bmmw0noMV7

hmac818 4 years ago

πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»

Burlierhydra601  •  3 minutes ago

New here, need some advice. 12 team sueprflex league, and I have the 1.12 and 2.04, and don't know who to pick. My major players are Dak and Goff at QB, with no real backup, Amon-Ra and D.K, but no backup. I could also trade up to at the most 1.09.

trade
westhemess9  •  4 minutes ago

Sf 12 tm A) 1.02 B) 1.07 / dj moore

ama
hotrod508  •  8 minutes ago

the cooker/steph curry DO YOU AGREE?

misc
DougRiley  •  17 minutes ago

12 team dynasty SF Full ppr 6pt pass TD and 20 pass yards per point. Who are we drafting at the 1.02 out of Daniels, Harrison, Williams. I expect maye to go 1.01 with who has the pick in my league

I_Like_TDs  •  19 minutes ago

🚨NEED ADVICE ON THIS TEAM 🚨 SF Best Ball Dynasty Been back and forth many times on how to approach this team. Stay the course or move bigger pieces for picks/depth. Any tips would be helpful as my brain is 50/50 QB: J. Allen, B. Mayfield, R. Wilson, J. Winston RB: Warren, Spears, R. Johnson, Dowdle, J. McKinnon WR: JJ, St. Brown, M. Williams, Z. Jones, MVS, Jennings TE: Pitts, Mayer, Otten 1.06, 2.01, 2.06 2025 1st, 2025 2nd 2026 1st, 2nd, 3rd

trade
LandoLakes75  •  25 minutes ago

12 Team SF If I’m looking to send Devonta Smith for the 1.04, do I need to add anything?

trade
Kebel  •  28 minutes ago

1QB, Standard Scoring (ancient times) If you were a contending team with 1.07 and 1.09, would you rather: A) Trade your picks + to get 1.01 B) Use these picks to get veteran players to push you over the edge (i.e. 1.09 for Derrick Henry) C) Keep the picks and draft

otpor  •  28 minutes ago

Would you rather have A) 1-12-37 or B) 1-24-25. Start up dynasty 1 qb league