Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KB0001  •  4 years ago
trade

1QB Standard Scoring Dalvin Cook and Russell Wilson Or 2020 1.01 and Deshaun Watson Thoughts?

🔥 Hot Takes
vulgamottb 4 years ago

Dalvin could hold out and let’s not pretend he played a full season this year cus he didn’t. He got banged up again 🤷🏻‍♂️

Schreib 4 years ago

Get that 1.01 and see if you can trade down a few spots and get more

vulgamottb 4 years ago

Even from a Vikings fan I think I would want the 1.1 and Watson

🕒 Latest
BigRedReid 4 years ago

Dalvin hands down over 1.01 You’d have to think Watson is a drastic upgrade over Wilson imo which in 1 QB I don’t think so:

bhuey 4 years ago

Dalvin

vulgamottb 4 years ago

I do think Watson is slightly better than Russell and the 1.1 you can take your pick of rookie RB with fresh legs

KingOfTheReach 4 years ago

Gimme the 1.01 and Watson

trade
mericamav  •  9 minutes ago

Trying to sell jeudy in an 8 man 1 qb league. I was offered the 3.03 and the 4.08. We have a deep bench and i haven’t come close to starting jeudy yet in his career. Would you make that trade?

trade
TouchdownNinja  •  40 minutes ago

Part 1 Which do you prefer? A) Hurts B) Chase and 1.10 If you picked ( A ) what else do I add to ( B ) to even up the trade? Part 2 Also should I sell high on 1.02 (probably Marvin Harrison Jr) because he’s close to his value ceiling. Part 3 What should I do with Lamar Jackson? Got Fields, Lamar and Hurts (maybe not for long), Got no RB’s (Best is Tyjae and Aaron), got no WR’s (Hollywood and Amari Cooper, MH Jr if I draft him and Chase if trade goes through.

49GiantCowboys  •  1 hour ago

Trying to trade my 1.05 for a decent WR. What type of value/player should I expect? It’s a 1QB dynasty league standard ppr

trade
ChefBoyRPete  •  2 hours ago

10 team 1QB dynasty A. 1.05 & 1.06 B. Gibbs

rigo2020201  •  4 hours ago

How do we feel about Evan Hull and Tommy Tremble in dynasty for long term? Just picked them up and like there upside

trade
yourmomshouse1  •  4 hours ago

Just got offered Jalen hurts for Purdy & 1.04. Dynasty SF PPR I have Lamar Jackson & Geno smith. I do need WRs too. Should I counter for more? Any thoughts?

trade
LandoLakes75  •  4 hours ago

10 Team 1QB A) Kyler and LaPorta B) Tua, Njoku, and Rice

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  4 hours ago

Who wins the trade in a 10 team dynasty superflex? A: Drake London 2025 late second B: DK Metcalf 2.03 2025 mid first