Imajin 4 years ago

Slayton. High risk, high reward

🕒 Latest
JPB 4 years ago

Thinking of dropping brown with matchups vs bal and NE

JPB 4 years ago

Thanks leaning that way

verve13 4 years ago

Dropped JB as Flex, waived for AJ or Darius, I got AJ.

trade
jhwoodard  •  1 minute ago

Give: 2.02 Get: Derrick Henry Dynasty SF 12Team Tiered PPR start 10

trade
jhwoodard  •  53 minutes ago

Give: Kelce and 2.02 Get: 1.05 Dynasty superflex 12 team TEP PPR START 10. Competing defending champ.

trade
cobanz  •  1 hour ago

Michael Wilson & Chig Or Jerry Jeudy PPR (1.5 TEP)

trade
luebke5830  •  1 hour ago

SF PPR Dynasty Spears Or Njoku (Edit- No TEP)

Pickadelphia  •  1 hour ago

Different kind of post. IDP related. But which position on defense excites you the most when you HIT on that position. As much as I wanna say LB. There is something to be said on a late DL or DB pick that just explodes and wins you a league. How do you feel tomorrow draft for your team will go? Who do you want?

trade
SteelersSimp  •  1 hour ago

10 Team Dynasty PPR Superflex. I’m contending. I give: Muth Rice They give: Waddle Yes or no? (My other TE’s on the roster would be musgrave and kelce)

trade
ScottMost64  •  1 hour ago

Is my Kyren Williams for his 2.03 in 2024 and mid 2nd in 2025 a decent deal , it’s a 10 team PPR and one QB league , I’m trying to get a 3.03 in 2024 added to snag some young WRs , I’m weak at WR . My other RBs are Etienne, Swift , T Spears , Chase Brown , R Stevenson , Allgier , Roschon Johnson , and Zeke

trade
JasonHuf  •  1 hour ago

🚨🚨Dynasty SuperFlex TEP🚨🚨 Give: Jordan Addison + 2025 1st (projected to be late) Get: Baker Mayfield, Tee Higgins, Chris Godwin What do you guys think???