Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PappaK  •  4 years ago
wdis

Full PPR - (RB) C. Hyde or (RB) D. Singletary?

đź•’ Latest
Vex 4 years ago

hyde

trade
NickH122  •  4 minutes ago

What would you sell Mahomes for in a 1qb dynasty league??

trade
B12neira  •  16 minutes ago

Question : Do you think Jefferson’s going to fall off his elite tier bc of quarterback play ? 10 team Superflex start 9 non TEP A.) davante Adam’s , James cook , Noah fant , 2.09 B.) Jefferson and 3.10 Giving to much ?

trade
westhemess9  •  27 minutes ago

What would u give up for aaron rodgers in sf? Early 2nd?

trade
DOUBLE2COVERAGE  •  1 hour ago

10 team superflex dynasty Trade Pat Mahomes for: Anthony Richardson and 1.02? Middle of the road team currently. Kyler is my other QB

trade
mericamav  •  2 hours ago

Trying to sell jeudy in an 8 man 1 qb league. I was offered the 3.03 and the 4.08. We have a deep bench and i haven’t come close to starting jeudy yet in his career. Would you make that trade?

trade
TouchdownNinja  •  3 hours ago

Part 1 Which do you prefer? A) Hurts B) Chase and 1.10 If you picked ( A ) what else do I add to ( B ) to even up the trade? Part 2 Also should I sell high on 1.02 (probably Marvin Harrison Jr) because he’s close to his value ceiling. Part 3 What should I do with Lamar Jackson? Got Fields, Lamar and Hurts (maybe not for long), Got no RB’s (Best is Tyjae and Aaron), got no WR’s (Hollywood and Amari Cooper, MH Jr if I draft him and Chase if trade goes through.

49GiantCowboys  •  4 hours ago

Trying to trade my 1.05 for a decent WR. What type of value/player should I expect? It’s a 1QB dynasty league standard ppr

trade
ChefBoyRPete  •  4 hours ago

10 team 1QB dynasty A. 1.05 & 1.06 B. Gibbs