Fournette

FFpleb 4 years ago

^^ sad as it is

Vex 4 years ago

lenny

rickybananadeek 4 years ago

Dang we that low on gurley with 5 TDS?

bewood 4 years ago

@rickybananadeek that’s the thing.. Gurley has the TD’s. Fournette has the Yards and the attempts. TD’s follow Yards and attempts.. not the other way around. Fournette should do even BETTER than he has been doing.

bewood 4 years ago

Only way Gurley is better ROS is to see a dramatic increase in volume. Not impossible, may I add.. but limited work is one of the things holding him back, and we all know why.

trade
BountyHunters5  •  32 minutes ago

1QB .5 ppr dynasty Contender with only bijan and breece as my main rbs. Trade Away TLaw for mixon as my rb3?

twestrich  •  43 minutes ago

Our 3-year running 10man dynasty league is expanding to 12 teams and having an expansion draft. I can only keep one of Burrow and Stroud. Torn between who. Thoughts?

trade
Gunner914  •  1 hour ago

24 1.5 For 2 25 1st I have 1.7 1.10 10 team dynasty 1qb 2flx

trade
alfyflrs13  •  1 hour ago

12 team 1QB I have ARSB/Puka/Olave/Godwin/Scary Terry/C Watson. Looking to consolidate and get better WRs. Thoughts on possible ideas?

astronqmical  •  2 hours ago

Which side wins? 10 team Dynasty 1PPR | Breece and 2025 Late 4th or CMC, Goedert, BRob, 2024 3.07

LilGrinder  •  2 hours ago

Who wins? 32 team league. A. Addison, 2025 3rd B. Gabe Davis, 1.17, 2025 2nd

trade
GrantHinshaw  •  2 hours ago

10 team dynasty league I already have AJ Brown, Puka, Olave, and Aiyuk at WR However it looks like I can trade Josh Jacobs and terry McLauren for Garrett Wilson Pull the trigger?

trade
OldeManStrength  •  2 hours ago

14 team 1qb te prem 1.5ppr 1.05 or Dalton Kincaid? How far apart?