Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
FakeNewzzz  •  4 years ago

Riding with no defense this week to hold the Steelers for next week. Smart or Stupid?

🕒 Latest
jgarza525 4 years ago

Who else is on your bench? Drop Mattison for a defense. If you want to hold onto him then either way you should be fine.

beastmode1121  •  3 minutes ago

So in need of a QB I have only Herbert on a SF league I have picks 1.03 and 1.05 should I get maye and Daniels I also have 1.09 or get a WR at 1.05 and try for a QB at 1.09

ceclause  •  14 minutes ago

Non-SF, one QB, start 10, which three to keep. Hurts, Tyreek, AJ brown, Puka, J cook, KW3, Devonta Smith

trade
TraderJoesFF  •  21 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR TEprem start 9 I wanna get ARich that this dude put OTB Is Kelce, Levis and the 1.11 enough? If not, what else you feeling? Or is this too much and I should roll the dice on the pick instead of always injured ARich?

trade
CoachDoyle  •  38 minutes ago

Got offered Jeudy and a 25 3rd for my 2.10 this year

trade
THESTROSHOW4  •  42 minutes ago

Seeking trade advice. Single QB, dynasty league. I send Dak. I receive Mike Evans and pick 2.04. I have Dak, Stroud, and Carr at QB. Do I accept?

Bode960  •  50 minutes ago

We sending a 2025 1st for Rice ?!?! Worth the risk?! Superflex 12 team PPR league

trade
CoachDoyle  •  53 minutes ago

Javonte Williams or Autstin Ekeler? Already have etienne, Kyren, rachhad white, kendre Miller and Tyjae spears at rb

misc
Machchiken  •  1 hour ago

I hope the Dolphins 🐬 draft Xavier worthy that would just be rediculas. I think that be the best fit for him.