probs B. dont think its by a mile like others tho

FantasyGuru21 4 years ago

Conner and it’s not even close

DPTballer 4 years ago

Connor

seepingtom 4 years ago

Connor side

cooper2adam 4 years ago

Don't let yourself get caught up in rankings too much. Yes Barkley is ranked RB1. But even if he scored 20 points every week, Conner and Kerryon will score 15-20 each. If you're playing to win and don't care about the names on the team that wins then go with the Conner/Johnson side

trade
Krackatoa  •  14 minutes ago

10 man or dynasty super flex I give Josh downs For Tee Higgins What do you guys think?

trade
jmamba10  •  21 minutes ago

12 team 2 qb ppr superflex dynasty . tlaw ,2.02,1.10, swift and a 2025 first next year for the 1.01???

trade
Krackatoa  •  24 minutes ago

10 team ppr dynasty I’m good with my QB’s currently got an offer I have Joe Burrow For Saquon Barkley and Jayden Reed Thought?

JayCutl  •  27 minutes ago

If NYG are gonna draft a qb Michael Penix would be the better option than JJ McCarthy only issue with Michael Penix is his injuries but other than that he’s way better than McCarthy plus he was in a good system he really didn’t have to do a whole lot at Michigan in the first place and was placed with good talent good RB good WR’s and a good defense so that also proves my point as to why he’s basically a system qb 🤷‍♂️. Oh and let’s not forget that McCarthy wasn’t the reason they won most of their games

trade
bcollins0122  •  50 minutes ago

12T SF TEP A: Aiyuk B: 1.08 + 1.10

trade
BenDoinThis  •  1 hour ago

Chris Olave 1.09 or Garret Wilson 5.11

trade
rigo2020201  •  1 hour ago

Is Tyler Boyd or Bo Melton worth a ‘25 mid to late third in SF PPR 10 man

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  1 hour ago

1 qb. Hppr In rebuild. I have 1.3,1.4,1.10,1.12 Got an offer for 1.11 and 2025 1st for my 1.04. Thoughts?