Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
CamLott  •  4 years ago
rate

Rate my team and tell me what needs to be improved!! Also tell me values that can be traded for Team is below in the comments

🕒 Latest
CamLott 4 years ago

https://sleeper.app/roster/427572328587595776/1

thenewbeastmode1 4 years ago

I would want to get a better bench running back if I were you. Personally, I would want Carlos Hyde (great potential in Chiefs offense) or Austin Ekeler (solid, decent volume backup to Gordon and the fantasy friendly Chargers) to fill the need

CamLott 4 years ago

@thenewbeastmode1 yeah I had Cohen and Lindsay but I traded ten for Hunter Henry and Brandin Cooks

trade
DOUBLE2COVERAGE  •  51 minutes ago

10 team superflex dynasty Trade Pat Mahomes for: Anthony Richardson and 1.02? Middle of the road team currently. Kyler is my other QB

trade
mericamav  •  1 hour ago

Trying to sell jeudy in an 8 man 1 qb league. I was offered the 3.03 and the 4.08. We have a deep bench and i haven’t come close to starting jeudy yet in his career. Would you make that trade?

trade
TouchdownNinja  •  2 hours ago

Part 1 Which do you prefer? A) Hurts B) Chase and 1.10 If you picked ( A ) what else do I add to ( B ) to even up the trade? Part 2 Also should I sell high on 1.02 (probably Marvin Harrison Jr) because he’s close to his value ceiling. Part 3 What should I do with Lamar Jackson? Got Fields, Lamar and Hurts (maybe not for long), Got no RB’s (Best is Tyjae and Aaron), got no WR’s (Hollywood and Amari Cooper, MH Jr if I draft him and Chase if trade goes through.

49GiantCowboys  •  3 hours ago

Trying to trade my 1.05 for a decent WR. What type of value/player should I expect? It’s a 1QB dynasty league standard ppr

trade
ChefBoyRPete  •  3 hours ago

10 team 1QB dynasty A. 1.05 & 1.06 B. Gibbs

rigo2020201  •  5 hours ago

How do we feel about Evan Hull and Tommy Tremble in dynasty for long term? Just picked them up and like there upside

trade
yourmomshouse1  •  5 hours ago

Just got offered Jalen hurts for Purdy & 1.04. Dynasty SF PPR I have Lamar Jackson & Geno smith. I do need WRs too. Should I counter for more? Any thoughts?

trade
LandoLakes75  •  6 hours ago

10 Team 1QB A) Kyler and LaPorta B) Tua, Njoku, and Rice