🔥 Hot Takes
imblindbilly 4 years ago

Just take mixon not with stressing at Gurley at this point

ChillDown 4 years ago

Mixon but I think Gurley is a steal in the second if he falls

Alextzak77 4 years ago

personally, ill take the proven healthy back

SteveBob87 4 years ago

How is his injury been overblown? Have you not been keeping up with them matching meclom browns offer sheet? Henderson in the 3rd? That’s not overblown good luck with that

🕒 Latest
SteveBob87 4 years ago

I own gurley an 90% believe I’m letting him go for my first rd back

CamLott 4 years ago

Mixon

Alextzak77 4 years ago

mixon

drewmarin01 4 years ago

I really think Gurleys injury concerns are being overblown. Mixon has a first year unproven coach. Plus in most drafts I’ve been in Mixon is going late first while Gurley falls to somewhere in the second round. Mixon also has had a couple of injuries himself. Give me the proven talent

imblindbilly 4 years ago

Worth*

thenewbeastmode1 4 years ago

I think Mixon would be better, but take Gurley if you see the value, since he’s been plummeting in ADP with not much breakthrough news about the injury and just analysts rewording the same ideas.

PigskinAssassin01 4 years ago

MIXON!!!

trade
mericamav  •  6 minutes ago

Trying to sell jeudy in an 8 man 1 qb league. I was offered the 3.03 and the 4.08. We have a deep bench and i haven’t come close to starting jeudy yet in his career. Would you make that trade?

trade
TouchdownNinja  •  37 minutes ago

Part 1 Which do you prefer? A) Hurts B) Chase and 1.10 If you picked ( A ) what else do I add to ( B ) to even up the trade? Part 2 Also should I sell high on 1.02 (probably Marvin Harrison Jr) because he’s close to his value ceiling. Part 3 What should I do with Lamar Jackson? Got Fields, Lamar and Hurts (maybe not for long), Got no RB’s (Best is Tyjae and Aaron), got no WR’s (Hollywood and Amari Cooper, MH Jr if I draft him and Chase if trade goes through.

49GiantCowboys  •  1 hour ago

Trying to trade my 1.05 for a decent WR. What type of value/player should I expect? It’s a 1QB dynasty league standard ppr

trade
ChefBoyRPete  •  2 hours ago

10 team 1QB dynasty A. 1.05 & 1.06 B. Gibbs

rigo2020201  •  3 hours ago

How do we feel about Evan Hull and Tommy Tremble in dynasty for long term? Just picked them up and like there upside

trade
yourmomshouse1  •  4 hours ago

Just got offered Jalen hurts for Purdy & 1.04. Dynasty SF PPR I have Lamar Jackson & Geno smith. I do need WRs too. Should I counter for more? Any thoughts?

trade
LandoLakes75  •  4 hours ago

10 Team 1QB A) Kyler and LaPorta B) Tua, Njoku, and Rice

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  4 hours ago

Who wins the trade in a 10 team dynasty superflex? A: Drake London 2025 late second B: DK Metcalf 2.03 2025 mid first