Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JayDaDon24  •  3 months ago

Rachaad white or Isiah Pacheco?

🔥 Hot Takes
OldeManStrength 3 months ago

@jimmikmik no Jimmy I didn’t dip. I was meeting with your teachers after I picked you up from school which is where you learned the word Contrarian today.

garden91 3 months ago

Pacheco. White is a volume back and they drafted a rb who might take passing downs away

A440 3 months ago

Have them pretty similar in trade value with White in the decline and Pach on the incline. Personally would prefer Pach. He’ll lose some opportunities to an improved passing game, but gain room to run because of it. I just can’t get over how awful White looked for all of his career except the last half of last season. He was trending the right way, obviously, but a lot has changed since @JayDaDon24

jimmikmik 3 months ago

@OldeManStrength dipped real quick when he realized he was the contrarian

You said one for one. That is close value by definition.

I get it you prefer Pacheco.

🕒 Latest

@jimmikmik lmao

zakainsworth 3 months ago

My 2 least favorite valueable rbs. White in ppr Pacheco if you still do standard leagues overall they’re very close imo. If KC’s offense can return to being a powerhouse I can see Pacheco being rested more often so I give white a slight advantage

loveneverfails7 3 months ago

Pacheco

broncos48 3 months ago

White

owendeb1 3 months ago

Pacheco

owendeb1 3 months ago

But basically a tie for me

owendeb1 3 months ago

I’ll side with the guy in the Mahomes offense

trade
hackattack12  •  13 seconds ago

Amari cooper or Pickens ROS?

trade
nickygflame  •  40 seconds ago

2-1 Record .5PPR Give DK get Kupp and Pacheco

trade
TateSlater  •  1 minute ago

Which side do you prefer? A: DJ Moore + Achane B: R. Stevensen + Nabors

wdis
BlueMedicalTent  •  6 minutes ago

Flex ppr Pollard vs Mia Shakir vs bal

wdis
JCurran503  •  10 minutes ago

PPR. Who should I start week 4??? Anthony Richardson vs Steelers Or Sam Darnold vs Packers

trade
TransactionOG  •  17 minutes ago

12 team 1qb ppr redraft A. Chubba Hubbard B. Xavier Worthy, Rashid Shaheed Who wins this trade? I own Hubbard and Brooks

wdis
OverDrive721  •  20 minutes ago

Flex Jakobi over C. Watson? With Adams out I feel like Jakobi will be littered with targets, but if Love comes back then Watson may be worth starting over him? Feel like Jakobi has the higher floor out of the two Or Steele over both of them? Concerns there with hunt being added to the active roster as well.

trade
WillShorty  •  23 minutes ago

Thoughts on this trade? Giving: CMC Receiving: James Conner and Devonta Smith