Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JKman08  •  3 months ago
trade

10tm 1QB PPR Contender Give: Jerome Ford Get: QJ Rbs: CMC/ETN/Kyren/Najee/Ford/Chubb Need pulse check on QJ. Gut is decline

đź•’ Latest
Grumpenstein79 3 months ago

Yup, keep Ford. QJ is likely the 3rd option in a lower volume offence at best

JKman08 3 months ago

QJ might be dust

crb2121 3 months ago

Keep Ford. It's nice to have the Cuff for Chubb

phillysports31 3 months ago

Don’t trade for QJ

ChefBoyRPete 3 months ago

I would not do this. You have insurance as a contender In The rb room. Honestly you have the rare issue of a lot of depth at rb as a contender. This is a nice problem to have Problem for QJ is Ladd will be working out of the slot, and QJ operates better in the slot as he is poor against press and man. He is a better space operator. There is a world in which QJ develops, making a great buy low for a rebuilder, but as a contender your focus should be on winning a championship now as that window closes faster than you think, & QJ will not help you get there @JKman08

A440 3 months ago

Honestly, I wouldn’t trade Ford. It’s entirely possible Chubb doesn’t come back, and if he does this year, not as the Chubb we know. Ford is the only legitimate back on a run-first team. His value is incredibly low for a starting RB, let alone one that gets good volume. I don’t mind selling Ford, but I’d be waiting for the season instead of trading him for the bottom of the barrel

gregsabo 3 months ago

ford

wdis
BlueMedicalTent  •  3 minutes ago

Flex ppr Pollard vs Mia Shakir vs bal

wdis
JCurran503  •  7 minutes ago

PPR. Who should I start week 4??? Anthony Richardson vs Steelers Or Sam Darnold vs Packers

trade
TransactionOG  •  13 minutes ago

12 team 1qb ppr redraft A. Chubba Hubbard B. Xavier Worthy, Rashid Shaheed Who wins this trade? I own Hubbard and Brooks

wdis
OverDrive721  •  17 minutes ago

Flex Jakobi over C. Watson? With Adams out I feel like Jakobi will be littered with targets, but if Love comes back then Watson may be worth starting over him? Feel like Jakobi has the higher floor out of the two Or Steele over both of them? Concerns there with hunt being added to the active roster as well.

trade
WillShorty  •  20 minutes ago

Thoughts on this trade? Giving: CMC Receiving: James Conner and Devonta Smith

wdis
ELee82  •  24 minutes ago

Who to start, Kittle or Kmet??

trade
cgoodrich27  •  29 minutes ago

A) DJ Moore and Tony Pollard B) James Connor and McLaurin Dynasty

wdis
r916  •  32 minutes ago

Braelon Allen vs Broncos or Jahan Dotson vs Bucs?