Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BigP15  •  3 months ago

Who is this years CJ Stroud? I need a qb in a one qb league not sure if I need to use 1.3 1.5 or 1.6 on one or wait til round 2 (hence the CJ Stroud question)

🔥 Hot Takes
UncommonSense 3 months ago

Never use a top 6 pick in a 1 QB league on a QB. Especially with the players available this year. Trade back and draft Daniels if needed

GGsnubs 3 months ago

Not every year has a CJ Stroud

stroud8oys 3 months ago

You’re asking for a rookie to come in and start playing at top 5 level lol it’s just prob not gonna happen, fantasy wise it’s gotta be either Daniel’s or Williams to put up the most points but I wouldn’t expect them to go crazy the way stroud did

Townies1 3 months ago

Caleb in great spot both short n long term

loveneverfails7 3 months ago

I’d prefer to wait a little longer and get Jayden Daniel’s personally. Because of his rushing he’ll be producing at a high level right away while Caleb might take a few months.

crb2121 3 months ago

Caleb looks like he'll have the best chance of succeeding. I believe his ADP for 1qb is around the 6 spot, so you could get him there

🕒 Latest
BigP15 3 months ago

@GGsnubs @crb2121 @loveneverfails7 sounds like it’ll be Williams or Daniel’s…but any chance Maye or Nix could be that dude?

BigP15 3 months ago

Big UW fan so I saw plenty of Nix and what he can do with talent and coaching.

BigP15 3 months ago

Maye got a couple good WRs…

loveneverfails7 3 months ago

I like maye long term but we don’t even know if he’s gonna play this year

BigP15 3 months ago

Again big UW fan and the crying in the crowd really is concerning

crb2121 3 months ago

Depending on your league, you may be able draft late and stash Nix (or even pick up on waivers). I'd trust CW, JD, and Maye a lot more

trade
TateSlater  •  1 minute ago

Which side do you prefer? A: DJ Moore + Achane B: R. Stevensen + Nabors

wdis
BlueMedicalTent  •  5 minutes ago

Flex ppr Pollard vs Mia Shakir vs bal

wdis
JCurran503  •  9 minutes ago

PPR. Who should I start week 4??? Anthony Richardson vs Steelers Or Sam Darnold vs Packers

trade
TransactionOG  •  16 minutes ago

12 team 1qb ppr redraft A. Chubba Hubbard B. Xavier Worthy, Rashid Shaheed Who wins this trade? I own Hubbard and Brooks

wdis
OverDrive721  •  19 minutes ago

Flex Jakobi over C. Watson? With Adams out I feel like Jakobi will be littered with targets, but if Love comes back then Watson may be worth starting over him? Feel like Jakobi has the higher floor out of the two Or Steele over both of them? Concerns there with hunt being added to the active roster as well.

trade
WillShorty  •  22 minutes ago

Thoughts on this trade? Giving: CMC Receiving: James Conner and Devonta Smith

wdis
ELee82  •  26 minutes ago

Who to start, Kittle or Kmet??

trade
cgoodrich27  •  32 minutes ago

A) DJ Moore and Tony Pollard B) James Connor and McLaurin Dynasty