Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
CjDaPolarBear  •  4 years ago

Dynasty, 2QB league... aside from rosters what would 1.03 be worth to you if looking for only players no picks. I have offers for Miles Sanders, Ito Smith, 2.04 Calvin Ridley, Ito Smith, 2.04 Ridley, Sony, Ito, R Woods Kamara What or who would you want or try to target with 1.03 just curious to see value I have and 99% chance burrow/Tua going 1/2

🔥 Hot Takes
LUDES4SALE 4 years ago

Take Kamara and go into hiding 4 stealing him

bmitch23 4 years ago

I gave up 4 firsts for kamara last year pre-injury ...so yeah kamara for 1.03 is a steal lol

🕒 Latest
CjDaPolarBear 4 years ago

Idk if it’s that big of a steal

jholt27 4 years ago

It is

🤔 I guess the enticing part of say Miles sanders trade is then I have or could flip 2.04 which will be valuable in my league so I could kind of fashion a haul for 1.03 in theory. Kamara is just Kamara lol maybe I’m not huge on him and have never had him before in fantasy so just naturally low or don’t know what I’m getting

So I guess in theory I’m looking at 1.03 for Kamara alone Or 1.03 for Miles Sanders plus 2.04 which I could sell off for a WR. So guess concept if Kamara is worth it all alone or if I take the mini haul I could fashion together

jholt27 4 years ago

2.04 will get you a reciever worse then kamara

jholt27 4 years ago

And miles sanders is a lesser version of kamara

jholt27 4 years ago

Kamara does the job of 2 positions in one

22Deuces22  •  1 hour ago

Looking to get into a guillotine or pirate league, or something different from the standard setup. DM if you have anything or are starting one up.

fantasybuff  •  1 hour ago

Orphan team available, 2024 paid, 25 a year, 2025 fee is due before being assigned the team. First come first serve. Team owns the rookie 1.11, also has all of its draft capital, roster in the comments. Super Flex, PPR 2 starting TE, 2 point TEP This invite no longer exists

fantasybuff  •  2 hours ago

Orphan team available, 2024 paid, 25 a year, 2025 fee is due before being assigned the team. First come first serve. Team owns the rookie 1.11, also has all of its draft capital, roster in the comments. Super Flex, PPR 2 starting TE, 2 point TEP Sleeper

bestball
Ahearn31  •  3 hours ago

Starting a 16 team BestBall Modified Guilotine league. No QBs, instead it just has 2 SF spots. $100 buy (Leaguesafe) This is a guilotine league with a twist. All the details are too long to post here. If you’re interested, just join the league and check the details in the pinned messages. Then you can just leave if you don’t wanna stay or stick around if you do. If you have any other questions, definitely lmk. 👍

Orphan
MattHardy  •  4 hours ago

(4) orphans ($50) buy in for upcoming rookie draft. Hit pin in chat for team draft positions https://sleeper.com/i/LQ00jVg7mEdw

PaidDynasty
brennan0011  •  6 hours ago

(This year paid) $100 SF 14-team 2TEP orphan Hey guys, I have an orphan in my 14-team SF 2TEP league. This year is already paid, just need 2025 dues ($100) to lock the team in. The team made it to the semi-finals last year so definitely more win now. Team includes: Dak Prescott, Kyren Williams, Pacheco, Mike Evans, Aiyuk, Nick Chubb, TJ Hockenson, Dameon Pierce, Elijah Moore, only a 4th this year but has all 2025 rookie picks I’m commish of 7 leagues and always have everyone pay 2 years in advance so we know we have committed guys (that’s why this year’s already paid for you). Let me know if you have any questions and please reach out if you want the sleeper invite link!

Announcement
hipsterllama  •  6 hours ago

Check out the new pod! 🔥 NFL Mock Draft Reaction & Rookie Mock Draft (1-Round)

MockDrafts
jaypflug19  •  7 hours ago

Anyone doing any superflex mock drafts?