EnlitndAvalanch 4 years ago

Julio hands down

DeezNutz17 4 years ago

Julio doesn't matter

🕒 Latest
dm513 4 years ago

Julio, not close at all

dm513 4 years ago

@romainejustin everyone over hypes rookies right before the draft, you saw the same thing last year with DMont, Harry, Marquise Brown, you saw it the year before with Royce Freeman, Sony Michel, Kerryon Johnson, Derrius Guice, Rashaad Penny and Ronald Jones being the the top 7 RB's(Saquon was the RB1 obviously, but he's a generational talent)

dm513 4 years ago

People are enamored by the potential, and forget all the player's that had potential, but crashed and burned. So I'd rather have Julio over the 1.01, BUT I think you'll have to setlle for the 1.03 or so. If no one trades you that in your league, don't settle. Maybe ask for a young WR + draft picks.

romainejustin 4 years ago

@dm513 I understand where you are coming from, but this years class is especially deep.... Julio is 31 years old, he’s got maybe 2 years at the top left and that’s MAX. I feel the 1.10 is a bit late too but if you were a 7-7 team that obviously isn’t great are you really gonna give your top pick (1.05-1.08) for a guy who is almost done?

dm513 4 years ago

@romainejustin And who ever you draft at 1.10 is more likely to be a bust than to even be a top 24 player at his position. That's not worth 2 years of an elite player. Since draft picks are so over priced, then ask for young players instead

dm513 4 years ago

See if you can grab Juju, or OBJ who are buy lows for me. Or see if you can get some sort of Deebo Samuel + picks from someone competing

dm513 4 years ago

Keep in mind, there’s another thread asking which side is better for dynasty. Julio Jones + 1.07 or DJ Moore + 1.03 . A lot of people said they preferred the Julio side

22Deuces22  •  13 minutes ago

Looking to get into a guillotine or pirate league, or something different from the standard setup. DM if you have anything or are starting one up.

fantasybuff  •  24 minutes ago

Orphan team available, 2024 paid, 25 a year, 2025 fee is due before being assigned the team. First come first serve. Team owns the rookie 1.11, also has all of its draft capital, roster in the comments. Super Flex, PPR 2 starting TE, 2 point TEP This invite no longer exists

fantasybuff  •  1 hour ago

Orphan team available, 2024 paid, 25 a year, 2025 fee is due before being assigned the team. First come first serve. Team owns the rookie 1.11, also has all of its draft capital, roster in the comments. Super Flex, PPR 2 starting TE, 2 point TEP Sleeper

bestball
Ahearn31  •  2 hours ago

Starting a 16 team BestBall Modified Guilotine league. No QBs, instead it just has 2 SF spots. $100 buy (Leaguesafe) This is a guilotine league with a twist. All the details are too long to post here. If you’re interested, just join the league and check the details in the pinned messages. Then you can just leave if you don’t wanna stay or stick around if you do. If you have any other questions, definitely lmk. 👍

Orphan
MattHardy  •  3 hours ago

(4) orphans ($50) buy in for upcoming rookie draft. Hit pin in chat for team draft positions https://sleeper.com/i/LQ00jVg7mEdw

PaidDynasty
brennan0011  •  5 hours ago

(This year paid) $100 SF 14-team 2TEP orphan Hey guys, I have an orphan in my 14-team SF 2TEP league. This year is already paid, just need 2025 dues ($100) to lock the team in. The team made it to the semi-finals last year so definitely more win now. Team includes: Dak Prescott, Kyren Williams, Pacheco, Mike Evans, Aiyuk, Nick Chubb, TJ Hockenson, Dameon Pierce, Elijah Moore, only a 4th this year but has all 2025 rookie picks I’m commish of 7 leagues and always have everyone pay 2 years in advance so we know we have committed guys (that’s why this year’s already paid for you). Let me know if you have any questions and please reach out if you want the sleeper invite link!

Announcement
hipsterllama  •  5 hours ago

Check out the new pod! 🔥 NFL Mock Draft Reaction & Rookie Mock Draft (1-Round)

MockDrafts
jaypflug19  •  6 hours ago

Anyone doing any superflex mock drafts?