Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
GiveMeACookie  •  4 years ago

Rate my draft I need to know if there are any holes in my offence. I'm 7th seat in ppr 10 man 1st d. Johnson or j. conner 2nd wr1 adams odel or hill 3rd wr2 hilton or thielen 4th rb2 Freeman or Jacobs 5th rb3 d. Montgomery or j. White 6th wr 3 t. Boyd or another decent wr3 7th te j. Cook 8th. QB B. Mayfield, breeze, m. Ryan 9th d/st bears 10th j. Washington, e. Sanders, l. Fitzgerald 11th rb1 handcuff j. Samuals 12th rb2 handcuff 13th j. Crowder 14th d. Funchess, lto. Smith 15th kicker tucker 16th c. Edmonds This is a 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 flex, 1 QB, 1 dst, 1 kicker

🔥 Hot Takes
Shleeep 4 years ago

You won’t have adams at round 2

🕒 Latest
DrtyHippieChris 4 years ago

Oh yeah man always wait for the second to last pick for defense and that might be true but QB is super deep this year

GiveMeACookie 4 years ago

Na if I can get that bears d early its worth it I get the qb tho

DrtyHippieChris 4 years ago

Well they aren't going to be #1 I hate to break it to you but defenses that were number 1 the previous year never finish number 1 the next year

Ya I guess I could just play matchups but that sometimes screws me lol but it would allow me to get some better backups

Zj21 4 years ago

I agree with the above too early on QB and Def.

jewconspiracy 4 years ago

@GiveMeACookie defenses rarely repeat they just lost their super star coordinator. Every single yr we go through this. Last yr was Jacksonville the year before was Minnesota. Just grab the defense last rd with the best match up week one. Stop being a noob

Lol yes boss this is my secound year playing fantasy

Orphan
BKotsh24  •  46 minutes ago

Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper https://sleeper.com/i/jNAO34aq9BAK Available team is labeled “ORPHAN” First come first serve, use the leaguesafe link in the chat

bestball
Commishner  •  3 hours ago

Looking for a diehard Kansas City Chiefs fan that’s willing to represent their team in a 32 team dynasty best ball league. $20 per season. 2024 paid for. Would ask for 2025 to be paid to take over this team. Only want serious long term players who love to look for trades. DM me for more details

Themdp12  •  3 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/LPPEa1LqK7km Madden League need about 7 you will need madden 24 on a next gen console to play

ahepburn81  •  3 hours ago

International House of Players

PaidLeague
PsyBorg  •  6 hours ago

🏀NBA PLAYOFFS BRACKET POOL🏀 Awright awright awright! boys ‘n girls! Fantasy basketball has come to a close! BUT…the playoffs are just ONE DAY AWAY! Join us! 🤟🏼 You will choose the winners of each series of playoffs, as well as how long you think each series will last, BEFORE the start of the post-season. Cheap & fun! 🤑 ENTRY FEE 💰$20 — 1st bracket 💰$10 — 2nd bracket 💥Max brackets — 2 PAYOUTS 🏆Grand champion — 60% of pot 🥈2nd place — 25% of pot 🥉3rd place — 15% of pot All details & join info: 🚀Space Ace Jam🎸

Announcement
BIGDNRG  •  8 hours ago

Be Careful! Caught a ring of cheaters if your in a league with mashedtaters, PatriotsFan617, Qkwhddns, Guazon, phillystyleswag, EdsBackpack, thehoffa, udumbass, ethiopianthunda-Possibly More!

PaidDynasty
awags4  •  14 hours ago

12 Man Dynasty Startup ($100 buy in, $50 per year) .5 ppr Superflex league Will use leaguesafe Pay year in advance in order to discourage leaving Need active owners looking to draft before nfl draft DM ME!! We are almost full!

FreeDynasty
Packitup12  •  16 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/kAbDB3wjg3Ex Te premium lets draft