Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
news

The #Bears will have #Cowboys DC Dan Quinn in for his second interview tomorrow. He’s a finalist in Chicago, as he is in Denver.

🔥 Hot Takes
BKaul 2 years ago

Please go to Chicago… sincerely, a Broncos fan

NotaDEAgent 2 years ago

Don't get why bears aren't pushing for flores

slimeball38 2 years ago

My balls are itchy

NotaDEAgent 2 years ago

Bienemy?

expertmike 2 years ago

Unbelievable. Falcons suffered on defense during this mans tenure. 28 to 3. Legion of boom, and now he has 2 young studs ballin and people think he head coach material. My bears are doomed 😢 The fact this man is even a candidate tells you all you need to know about our franchise

WiseGuys12 2 years ago

They need to go after KC oc

PhinzUp36 2 years ago

I thought they should hire Marlon Mack

kkurto87 2 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/YaWkR0XAO6JW

WiseGuys12 2 years ago

I highly doubt they hire him

NotaDEAgent 2 years ago

How many since 2000 though

🕒 Latest
jimdick 2 years ago

Minus mcdermott

jimdick 2 years ago

They dont win superbowls besides bill which is the goal. And bill won those because of #12. Its not 1970 anymore, offense wins especially when the rules are geared to do so

skol406 2 years ago

Matt Eberflus

shanyewest 2 years ago

Lol dan couldent even get a job for 2 teams we was a finalist for this man cbat stop chocking leads 😂

donalddragons 2 years ago

He is staying in Big D!

8Ceedeeznutz8 2 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/mBVAlKD5AdKw

ClintisMaximus 2 years ago

I would like Brian Flores to replace Pete Carol. How can I get this to become a hype train?? Please help me get this rolling!

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  18 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)