Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  2 years ago
news

The #Chiefs are waiving WR Josh Gordon — who has been inactive — but plan to re-sign him to the practice squad if he clears, per source.

🔥 Hot Takes
JorshGordon 2 years ago

I’ll be back, you can’t get rid of me that easily

LocketRauncher 2 years ago

IM DELETING YOU, JOSH GORDON!⚡️😭👋 IM DELETING YOU, JOSH GORDON!⚡️😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫 ERROR! 🚫 💯True💯 ✔⚡️🏈🐐Josh Gordons🐐🏈⚡️are irreplaceable 💖 I could never delete you Josh Gordon!💖 Send this to ten other 🏈🐐⚡️Gordon owners⚡️🐐🏈 who will never trade Gordon for🔕👎🔕 Le'Veon Bell 🔕👎🔕 Or be cursed to a life of 💩🍺🚘🚔 Michael Floyd 🚔🚘🍺💩as your WR1 🚫😢👎😢👎 If you get 0 Back: no playoffs for you!!! 🚫🏆🚫🏆🚫🏆🚫🏆 3 back: Your starting QB won't be 💵🦀💩Brock Osweiler💩🦀💵!! 5 back: 👹Roger Goodell👹 will free ⚡️🏈🐐Josh Gordon 🐐🏈⚡️ 420 back: Your 🌹💦🌷🎋💐💦🌹🌷🎋💦💐 JOSH GARDEN🌹💦🌷🎋💐💦🌹🌷🎋💦💐 will be in full bloom!!

O3gg 2 years ago

Why didn’t they squib kick

Anthony17492 2 years ago

Josh Allen > Mahones

blazingspeed23 2 years ago

Marlon Mack to KC as a Wide Reciever?

AArch 2 years ago

Gordon is still my super duper deep sleeper

TBExceed 2 years ago

Mahomes is the new Brady 🔥

FatDarrel 2 years ago

Waiving people during the playoffs is a cold move

eddieda 2 years ago

Did he waive back

PURPLEsweats 2 years ago

Let the man have his weed

🕒 Latest
RectalDysfuxn 2 years ago

Rick James: Cocaine is a hell of a drug

MooOinkTK 2 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/L007e5n5JkDM

SayNoMore13 2 years ago

Bengals vs. Rams Super Bowl!!!

DrFistherOBGYN 2 years ago

I'm gay someone fist my ass

IKingEzekial 2 years ago

Jerrick McKinnon wr2 next SZN

LVraiderRKT 2 years ago

Oh....he's clearing waivers. #2012 keep hope alive!

COVID-19 2 years ago

He still gets a ring if they win.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report