Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
announcement

SUNDAY DIVISIONAL SERIES GAME DAY CHAT!! Bucs vs Rams Bucs (-2.5) over/under 48 Bills Chiefs Chiefs (-1.5) over/under 54.5

🔥 Hot Takes
wcopela0 2 years ago

Who likes Bills Money line!!!???

PurpleOtter1285 2 years ago

I don't agree with first TD wins OT either

Fredewap 2 years ago

The Rams are about to send Tom Brady into retirement! 😂

JAMESROBINSZN 2 years ago

Literally a coin toss

TChallla 2 years ago

Josh Allen

ChargersOverAll 2 years ago

Kc rams in Super Bowl

youngneilcpt 2 years ago

Lol yall know this is Tom Brady right? Stafford about to pull a Tannehill and throw this game away. Just gotta score points off the turnovers and it's in the bag.

Alleykat49 2 years ago

Niners are like Blues Brothers,There on a mission from god

wcopela0 2 years ago

I’m going Bucs to cover. I never bet against Brady!!!

tad4 2 years ago

Brady be back

🕒 Latest
Loxx 2 years ago

Definitely not taking Diggs in first 3 rounds next szn. Dude is a diva and overhyped.

Loxx 2 years ago

Don’t ever forget how he wasn’t getting the ball in Minnesota and he cried and just started taking many plays off. Don’t be surprised if he secretly had tension with Allen during the season. They just kept it quite.

MacBryce 2 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/EmWLOQEngOkW

SadCowboysFan 2 years ago

That last two minutes broke people brains lmaoo

Alleykat49 2 years ago

#1 defense in football and you can’t end 13seconds? U deserve your loss along with being so stupid not to squib the kickoff and burn more seconds off the clock!

PhillyLeotardo 2 years ago

I still can't believe the Bills defense gave up two catches for forty four yards in ten seconds. How the fuck?

PhillyLeotardo 2 years ago

Two times I honestly thought they had it won. Now we're stuck with another week of Patrick Mahomes and his annoying fucking family

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  8 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report