Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
hype

Either Kansas City or Buffalo will host the AFC Championship Game next Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

🔥 Hot Takes
giantknightmare 2 years ago

Titans blew it. That simple. They just blew it!

agarr19 2 years ago

Buffalo is third my b

agarr19 2 years ago

Buffalo gonna whoop the chiefs

Isaacpelliott 2 years ago

Thanks for the spoiler 😑 my TV was late

mrbuckets 2 years ago

LSU connection

PhinzUp36 2 years ago

I will take tannehill over Dak any day without Question

SethDawg 2 years ago

Dallas sucks!!! And their fans always have some whinning to do after they lose. 1990's are over. Get some extra absorbent tampons for your tears and bloody vaginas. NFC East belongs to Philadelphia!!!!

SunCal 2 years ago

Chat moving so fast nobody will know my wife is gay

RaisedByWoIves 2 years ago

Who cares Bengals are winning it all🔥

Mosheman100 2 years ago

Sleeper, where's my $25 bonus for verification and squad invites?

🕒 Latest
PhinzUp36 2 years ago

Sorry Dallas but this ain’t the 90’s anymore

FinRod1 2 years ago

Sho Dey! Looks like there’s a new King in Tennessee, and his name is BURROW. King Joe Burrow!!!! 👑

SethDawg 2 years ago

@IKingEzekial Dak is in the same category as Tanehill, and your beloved Romo. All that talent on that roster, and they can't sniff a playoff win. Kind of pathetic.

SethDawg 2 years ago

At least Philly threw snow balls. Soft ass Dallas fans throw Charmin Ultra Soft!

SethDawg 2 years ago

@IKingEzekial with 0 playoffs

SethDawg 2 years ago

1 win out of 4 appearances. Dallas is a joke

SethDawg 2 years ago

@IKingEzekial bro you keep talking about hanging this and hanging that. Still doesn't explain Dallas's complete and udder mediocrity the last 25 years or more. Fucking laughing stock of the NFL. Big names. Big contracts. Big D sucks the BIG D in the big moments.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards