Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
announcement

Tennessee has tied the single-game playoff record with nine sacks.

🔥 Hot Takes
james104 2 years ago

I’m sure they’re thrilled about that.

gdunks 2 years ago

Imagine the Bengals with an o line 👀

jango400 2 years ago

And still took and L thanks to the offense

bradboy000 2 years ago

Joe Shiesty!!!!

cgossmeyer 2 years ago

Now they are the only team to sack the opposing qb 9 times in a playoff game and lose.

silver15fd 2 years ago

And so they won right? Right?!?

slurob 2 years ago

Ya’ll blame Tannenhill, I blame coaching. Henry is the face of the franchise and best back in the league, don’t get me wrong, but they should have kept with Foreman and Hillard and let Henry work back in after coming off the injured list.

rallred 2 years ago

L

McCoy7214 2 years ago

And lost

jbad86 2 years ago

Titans played their best and their game plan. Burrow and chase are otherworldly. Been a fan since Earl Cambell and the result speaks for itself.

🕒 Latest
packerfan1919 2 years ago

Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMer 2 years ago

Then what happened

dmoxlt 2 years ago

L

Westy2323 2 years ago

And how did that turn out.

Loxx 2 years ago

I see the Oilers ghost is in the Titans still

Ethanator16 2 years ago

The titans I think should’ve won but their incompetent quarterback sold the game

AJTOP 2 years ago

still trying to "get" burrow's interception? You have to secure the ball, before it touches the ground? that is some quick security? and yeah, ABOVE , burrow with some protection?

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  16 minutes ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.