Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  2 years ago
hype

The #Bucs are activating RB Leonard Fournette off Injured Reserve and he’ll play tomorrow vs. the #Rams, source said. He’s been out since Week 16 with a hamstring injury.

🔥 Hot Takes
Mazefu 2 years ago

This is why you don't draft until the divisional round.

GGsnubs 2 years ago

I feel like every Titans play should either be a Henry run, or faking the Henry run

Trucking 2 years ago

That ground had little to no impact on him catching that

EricDickerson 2 years ago

Bengals have had enough bad calls go their way lol

SadCowboysFan 2 years ago

Give me fat darrel

BigRick 2 years ago

Outstanding news. Now is anyone available to double team my wife tonight? I have covid so only taking a blowie. Need someone to take her from behind. Have to look me in the eyes though.

Aug13 2 years ago

Titans are the worst 1 seed I’ve seen in awhile

tad4 2 years ago

This the game chat?

terellowens 2 years ago

Don't let her pay

tad4 2 years ago

Titans winning it all

🕒 Latest
Alleykat49 2 years ago

They don’t have any imagination in their play calling, it’s always on Henry’s back and 1st game back ? Way to stagnant, just terrible OC calling

oracleoffantasy 2 years ago

Conclusions from the first game. Ten might be one of the worst #1 seeds ever. Cinny is a good but not great team but congrats to them. I think we can assume that whim ever wins out of Buf and KC will be playing in the super bowl.

Loxx 2 years ago

Good ole hamstring Lenny.

IronPandas 2 years ago

Anyone hear if he’s on a pitch count or a full go?

Millman91 2 years ago

Fournette or Singletary in DK DFS today?

MrKeeney 2 years ago

Fournette time

IronPandas 2 years ago

Dk is full Ppr which is good for Lenny today if he’s a full go. But Singletary should be involved in a more high scoring game. I personally have Lenny locked into my dfs

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  9 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.