Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
news

Broncos are interviewing Chiefs' OC Eric Bieniemy in Kansas City later today in what is expected to be the last of 10 HC interviews currently scheduled. Broncos have spent the past four days in five cities interviewing seven HC candidates.

🔥 Hot Takes
ZRotchadl 2 years ago

Hire a new QB so Sutton and Jeudy can eat

HeroicNudity 2 years ago

Friends close , bienemys closer .

hellboi12 2 years ago

Get someone who's gonna realize Tim Patrick is the best WR on the team

gwise86 2 years ago

Is it 7 or 10?

robdogeraser 2 years ago

He was RBs coach when AP broke 2k. He’s worked under Reid. Players love him.

mattyice373 2 years ago

Bienemy will be a bust. Adam gase. You look good when you got Peyton Manning and he calls the plays. Absolute shit wherever else he went. Look at Nagy and Pederson under Reid. Easy when you have mahomes and a great offensive minded HC

portugalleo 2 years ago

Why Bieniemy when you can Biefriend?

robdogeraser 2 years ago

I think Dan Quinn gets that job

HeroicNudity 2 years ago

@robdogeraser maybe - I’m thinking they may want to go offensive mind this time since fangio and Vance Joseph were such duds. Doesn’t matter tho either way till they get those bum qbs outta there

nelson8r 2 years ago

Sleeping with Bienemy

🕒 Latest
Alleykat49 2 years ago

Heard Bieniemy chokes all up being interviewed, this will just be the standard lip service every team has to go thru in hiring a black coach

terellowens 2 years ago

Bieniemy go coach the Lions, Vikings, or Bears. Stay away from Denver

robdogeraser 2 years ago

I agree. I really don’t see a lot of difference in the two. Some ppl just aren’t head coaches.

yogaza 2 years ago

Brian Flores or bust

yogaza 2 years ago

Bieniemy would be my second choice, but I’m not a fan of his history with sexual harassment here in Colorado…

MaxK2267 2 years ago

Hey!, I have a NFL themed 32 man dynasty league!, I need a replacement for the bears, we are filled except for them! dm me

ClintisMaximus 2 years ago

I would like Brian Flores to replace Pete Carol. How can I get this to become a hype train?? Please help me get this rolling!

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report