Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  2 years ago
hype

“Amon-Ra St. Brown stood out twice during these drills, once for his route running, another for his hands. Per ⁦@DetroitOnLion⁩ #Lions https://t.co/0rScgKP3XK”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 2 years ago

I focused on the wide receivers during the early part of practice, as they worked with quarterbacks in the red zone. Amon-Ra St. Brown stood out twice during these drills, once for his route running, another for his hands. Obviously going without a defender here, it’s hard to know how effective his route would have been, but he’s so sudden out of his breaks that it’s easy to see how he creates separation at the top of his routes. He also had a nice snag on a fade route that shows his underrated ability to high-point a ball. Per Jeremy Reisman

Amaral401 2 years ago

I love this kid in dynasty I dont understand why theres no hype

dangerdoom 2 years ago

Who let Amon-Ra’s mom make posts on sleeper?

eglaze117 2 years ago

Well shit, 1.01 I guess

VARG 2 years ago

Amon-Ra makes the catch, tackled by Tutankhamun. The Sphinxes are up 10-3 over the Mummies

tarunp 2 years ago

I’d stand out too compared to the rest of the lions recievers

TheShadowKnight 2 years ago

I got a hard boner when I look at him

AJRICHY 2 years ago

He’s not only a sun god but he’s a saint?

BigMike11 2 years ago

Check out his highlights at USC. This kid was a 5 star. He’s pretty good .

solver111 2 years ago

Kelvin Benjamin stood out twice during these grills, once for his mouth watering, another for his sandwiches

🕒 Latest
sniderman19 2 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/V5PxaMnQNEgG

DetroitDeath 2 years ago

There is no hype because it's the Lions

Zachsquatch100 2 years ago

Uh

whitepants 2 years ago

Waldo stood out once before, too, and now look what happened to him.

mykelbeanz 2 years ago

I'm still mad he went the pick before mine in my rookie draft.

BigJabFF 2 years ago

Sleeper of the year award

BearRiLLA 2 years ago

Do any of you think Jonathan Adams or Sage Surrat will do anything?

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report