Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
news

“The #Dolphins have already made two moves in the NFL Draft and they may not be done yet: Sources say they’ve received calls from teams looking to trade up to No. 6 and it is something they’re considering. Lot of things in play, but Miami could be at it again.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Oooooweeeee 3 years ago

They should trade for marlon Mack

aarxn 3 years ago

eagles gonna trade back up to 6

jguzmanmane 3 years ago

Cowboys trading up for pitts

AlexPresser 3 years ago

Sources say Miami will either trade up, trade down or stand pat. One if those three definitely in consideration

justamom1992 3 years ago

How does this affect Marlon Mack?

elijahgrady 3 years ago

For real this is a really really stupid alert. Has anything ACTUALLY happened? No? Then it’s not an alert. This is boring and obvious analysis. Yeah no way wow a team with a top 10 pick might trade down? No wayyyyyyyy. Cmon sleeper you didn’t even alert about Aldon Smith and an arrest warrant. Jeepers. LAME BORING WASTE of an alert.

PeakPrescott 3 years ago

The Cowboys should draft Justin Fields. We need a solid QB2 and Fields is gonna want a ring next year

HotRopeAllstars 3 years ago

Waaay too much hype on PITTS

JustTryingtoWin 3 years ago

@elijahgrady nice point, but then you said jeepers and I can never take you seriously ever again.

BigRedReid 3 years ago

Everyone takes calls. Yeah the bears will call if QB5 is there but 99% of the time people want crazy value and so nothing happens

🕒 Latest
KCChiefs32 3 years ago

I don’t think the Dolphins realize how much they need chase. That defense is strong, but giving Tua more weapons opens a whole new can of worms for play callers

WaltWhite 3 years ago

I said earlier this is a sign of the apocalypse. The 🐬 s making smart moves means the universe is collapsing on itself. The only hope we have is that all this draft capital goes to the waste and south 🏝 remains what it is.....

KCChiefs32 3 years ago

That wouldn’t be too bad of a strategy. If Dolphins do end up trading back idk if I see Pitts going past Carolina.

KCChiefs32 3 years ago

If the Dolphins do trade back, Then I could see Chase landing with Detroit

MrKeeney 3 years ago

If the Seahawks had the 3rd overall pick they would trade back so many times it’s not even funny. Smart move

JoeMoney 3 years ago

Every news blurp you see some ppl complaining about notifications. Go to settings and change them you idiots.

JoeThaShow 3 years ago

Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper https://sleeper.app/i/jMQnxXQ6n508

news
ClinicCapp  •  2 hours ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 32nd pick, the Carolina Panthers select…

breaking

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills are trading back from the 32nd overall pick, per @Schultz_Report

news

With the 31st pick, the San Francisco 49ers select WR Ricky Pearsall

news
ClinicCapp  •  3 hours ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 30th pick, the Baltimore Ravens select…

news

(Spoiler Alert) with the 29th overall pick, the Dallas Cowboys select…

breaking

(Spoiler Alert) with the 28th overall pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select…

breaking

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills have traded the 28th overall pick

news

(Spoiler Alert) with the 27th pick, the Arizona Cardinals select…