Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  3 years ago
hype

“The #Cardinals are signing former #Steelers RB James Conner, adding him to the backfield with Chase Edmunds, per @JayGlazer. Should help fill the void left by the departure of Kenyan Drake.”

🔥 Hot Takes
tjnowa23 3 years ago

Kyler will have more rushing yards than both

EndGame84 3 years ago

It will never be the edmonds show. No matter who's there😎

ShouldveRanTheBall 3 years ago

That backfield is looking booty

WolfTits 3 years ago

My butthole is so raw after wiping so much from Taco Bell.

BAT 3 years ago

Should put up a poll of how many games Conner will play this year because everyone knows that he can’t make it through a full season 😂. Give me Chase

12ozMouse 3 years ago

I don’t think anyone should be too excited over any part of the Cardinals backfield. Kingsbury doesn’t exactly employ a run heavy scheme and even half of that is QB keepers. Conner and Edmonds in a time share doesn’t get me all hot and bothered.

Hotrocket 3 years ago

Marlon Mack?

connorbehan 3 years ago

Eno hype szn 📉

DillyBar_ 3 years ago

Glad I held onto Edmonds. This basically ensures Edmonds is the guy.

itsthatoneguy 2 years ago

Good news for Edmonds, better to have a injury prone guy "splitting" the backfield, rather than a top RB from the draft.

🕒 Latest
scotland 2 years ago

@jasonvo19 @12ozMouse

scotland 2 years ago

wHaT aNkLe iNjUrY

TotalCool 2 years ago

It's a trap.

TotalCool 2 years ago

But good for the cardinals cuz Chase isn't more than an rb2.

twistedj 2 years ago

Who cares, dudes a bum.

Mattagious 2 years ago

Who the hell is Edmunds?

FoggyTarrentino 2 years ago

Confused what this has to do with Marlon Mack

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards