news

“Julian Edelman has announced his retirement.”

🔥 Hot Takes
MyDogHadKittenz 3 years ago

Until Tom Brady somehow convinces The Buccs to pick him up

bubzz 3 years ago

Sad but his body is messed up

WaltWhite 3 years ago

Good night sweet prince. You’ve giving much to our leagues and many ships have come home with you a board. Enjoy life with your family and best wishes on the health.

Drew92 3 years ago

Finally, now N’Keal Harry can have his moment....

ZHuber89 3 years ago

He’s done guys. Not going to Tampa. And Tampa has loads of receivers already so stop with the ridiculousness

narmac 3 years ago

Best pats receiver of all time

GraveSlave7390 3 years ago

IM DONE IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT HES MY STARTING WR

sniderman19 3 years ago

if you actually believe that you're a little stupid ngl

JasonKramer 3 years ago

I traded my 1.7 for Edelman

JaradHiggins999 3 years ago

He’s trash Amendola better

🕒 Latest
jmejers 3 years ago

Traded Drake for him in 2018

Wads8 3 years ago

Sad

ReturnOFwho 3 years ago

NFFL is a $50 entry 16 team dynasty format league. There is a 450 active player pool!! 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 20 BENCH, 5 IR, 3 TAXI. This is a owner driven league and will be majority vote driven, your voice will be heard and counted. Once the league is full and all payments paid into LEAGUESAFE we will begin a slow draft. Come on in and take a look around! https://sleeper.app/i/zMOlKZ8G1ZjL

D108710 3 years ago

J11 will be that guy remembered for that catch in SB!

beastmode78 3 years ago

He might pull a gronk?

FantasyProBobby 3 years ago

Hall of famer in my book

JoeThaShow 3 years ago

Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper https://sleeper.app/i/jMQnxXQ6n508

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report