Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
hype

“There were reports that Ekeler is close to returning to the lineup. #LACvsBUF #Bills https://t.co/dhU6VGLTIY”

🔥 Hot Takes
Ijnek 3 years ago

To everyone saying Ballage is better, pull your enormous head out of your asshole please

eagleton0308 3 years ago

Getting ekeler+edmonds giving DJ moore. Like for yes, sad face for no

jimmay 3 years ago

Don’t be surprised if he sits another week. He literally tore a chunk of his hamstring off the bone and took a chunk of bone off with it. He chose to opt out of surgery, so we will really have to see how this return goes

ChrisBeCritter 3 years ago

As a 6-5 team redraft team, I say start him ASAP

Legatron4 3 years ago

Ballage better than eckler because I have ballage

dcchilin 3 years ago

I don’t have any questions just want ppl to realize what happens when the Rams feed Kupp and Woods instead of running the ball over and over with trash running backs. More of that please

gnewman618 3 years ago

Cool, but I’m 1-10 so it’s a little late

Haystaq 3 years ago

just traded Jonathan Taylor for him 🤤

ShouldveRanTheBall 3 years ago

There were reports that there is a bulge in my pants

hosstyle 3 years ago

Time to cash out at the Ballagio

🕒 Latest
Schwibbles 3 years ago

@pr3sycewun honestly, no. I don't believe Ryan Finley should be a 2nd string qb nor do I believe he can move the offense. IMO, Boyd is the only flex-worthy option in PPR leagues because of volume. I see Gio and Tee as desperate flex plays at this point unless Finley (or Allen) can prove they can move the offense. But who knows, we might run the ball more since we can't trust our QBs and Gio might be worthwhile. Finley started for a few games last season and I don't remember there being many fantasy relevant players during that time but it might be worth looking up how it went

HGHJuice 3 years ago

Just dropped ballage. Could come back to bite me. But I’m 7-4 w Chubb hunt CEH rojo and Gio

stewmontantajr 3 years ago

Cook, Mattison, Carson, Hyde, RoJo, Jwilliams, Bell, Ballage, Penny IR

@HGHJuice thats my RB's above

Why am I struggling to drop Ballage????? lol I have TWO Wr's Kirk and Higgins.

I also have Herbert, Josh A. plenty WR4's on the wire, Slayton, Shepard, and thelikes. Balage is the one to go, right?

HPimp 3 years ago

Nelson Agholor, Cee Dee Lamb, Kalen Ballage, or Michael Pittman for flex this week? Asking for a friend.

news
masonh079  •  2 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 9th pick in the NFL Draft the Chicago Bears select…

breaking
masonh079  •  3 minutes ago

The Minnesota Vikings are trading up one spot from No. 11 to No. 10 with the New York Jets.

news
masonh079  •  10 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 8th pick in the NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select …

news
masonh079  •  17 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 7th pick in the NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select…

news
masonh079  •  23 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 6th pick in the NFL Draft the New York Giants select …

news
masonh079  •  27 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 5th pick in the NFL Draft the Los Angeles Chargers select …

news
masonh079  •  36 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 4th pick in the NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select …

news
masonh079  •  42 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 3rd pick in the NFL Draft the New England Patriots select …