Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
SleeperBot  •  3 years ago
sleeper

Nelson Agholor (LV-WR) now has 20.8 fantasy points in PPR (14.8 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.83 points with 5:10 remaining in the 4 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 3 years ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues significantly outperforms their projections.

JasonKramer 3 years ago

This guy is so frustrating. He sucks against bad defenses but destroys good defenses. I always bench him the wrong weeks

WistfulThinking 3 years ago

Bet philly is missing this guy

bigDNick51 3 years ago

The 2 times I started him both duds

mattyice76 3 years ago

Lol i said might

mattyice76 3 years ago

He’s always on here outperforming his projections. Lol nobody talks about him

🕒 Latest
TheJitTB12 3 years ago

Yea dynasty is different. I’d rather keep Higgins and my 2nd round pick if my record is straight

Zee74 3 years ago

@wukidd36 take that deal and run, will be plenty of great wide receivers that you can get with the first round pick. Maybe even a running back. Higgins is good but Parker is a pretty good replacement for him

HE3 3 years ago

Yup the one time I bench him he goes off hahahah

ElAlpha 3 years ago

Where were you last week when i needed you Agholor🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

MDCang1987 3 years ago

Worth picking up if available?

Grey211 3 years ago

I hate this dude cause he’s unreliable but can’t deny his stats but I just can’t pick him up with all my WRs

ekul101 3 years ago

Simple only play nelly against tough opponents. If raiders get a lead they just run the ball.

news
ClinicCapp  •  21 seconds ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 21st overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select…🐬

news
ClinicCapp  •  7 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 20th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select…

news
ClinicCapp  •  15 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 19th overall pick, the LA Rams select…

news
ClinicCapp  •  23 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 18th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select…

news
masonh079  •  27 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 17th pick in the NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select…

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  29 minutes ago

TRADE: Vikings get: 🏈2024 1st-round pick (No. 17) Jaguars get: 🏈2024 1st-round pick (No. 23) 🏈2024 5th-round pick 🏈2025 3rd-round pick 🏈2025 4th-round pick Via @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  30 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 16th pick in the NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select …

news
masonh079  •  43 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) With the 15th pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select…