Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
minor

“From @GMFB: The #Bucs signing of WR Antonio Brown will likely be official today, and he'll clear COVID-19 protocols later in the week. At that point, due to his suspension, he can enter the building and partake in meetings but not practice. https://t.co/XSL6zSPydN”

🔥 Hot Takes
ShouldveRanTheBall 3 years ago

Congrats @FlyingHirsch you really made it

HPG 3 years ago

I understand AB's helmet frustrations... finding one to comfortably contain his ego is a monumental task

lawson357 3 years ago

I think its something happened with Evans even going back to Godwin emergence last year they maybe looking to move Evans or hes about to ask to be traded

Aarskies 3 years ago

@FlyingHirsch I can’t believe I’m in the presence of such greatness

FlyingHirsch 3 years ago

First

dillybar09 3 years ago

@FlyingHirsch you’re my hero

PasteEater8877 3 years ago

“And here we go” - Joker voice

dillybar09 3 years ago

No one cares who’s first

girigiribear 3 years ago

@rpierce87 honestly I hope so too. Spent my final draft pick capital on this dude

YaPhilMe 3 years ago

Maybe. But, I don’t think they would move Evans just yet. As we all know, AB is not a lock. Anything can happen where it doesn’t work out and Evans would need to be that 1 again.

🕒 Latest
metlcutr 3 years ago

But does AB have a helmet to wear?

Wise0ne 3 years ago

I hope he never plays a down.

gkeith 3 years ago

Brady loves AB because he busts his ass at practice and workouts -- you could see what happened the one game they played together w/ the Pats. Still think AB pulled a lot of the Raiders crap just so they'd release him and he could go to NE. The legal/suspension thing is totally separate, very serious and impossible to handicap -- but NE didn't release him because he couldn't play ball...

MeOK 3 years ago

@Wise0ne we know

Hotwingz88 3 years ago

Tom Brady loves him and he’s going to get at least 6 targets

runforest 3 years ago

Why so many AB haters

teamCYR 3 years ago

Did AB signed yet?

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report