Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
minor

“#AZCardinals RB Kenyan Drake had negative X-Rays late last night at the stadium, but he has an MRI coming up on his ankle to see how much time he’ll miss, source said.”

🔥 Hot Takes
afrazmc 3 years ago

This guy was in a walking boot at the beginning of the season and said he would be fine. I really think this man been injured the whole time, reason he has been inefficient. And this injury last night seems to have most likely aggravated whatever he had or caused another injury

CapinCurt 3 years ago

Done for the year

Cheph72 3 years ago

I dropped Drake for Edmonds 3 weeks ago. My whole league laughed at me. I tried to trade Edmonds to 3 different owners last week. I wake up today 5 trade offers lol

bilz 3 years ago

If drakes out I’m starting Edmonds over CEH

Bruceee 3 years ago

Tested positive for being a bum

kpd423 3 years ago

Have the cardinals seen enough to make the switch to Edmonds? If not then they don’t know anything about winning.

Matt2005usaf 3 years ago

Edmunds looks like Drake looked last year around this time

EzekialBroseph 3 years ago

Who cares . Edmonds SZN

JPB 3 years ago

As a drake owner, id feel better if he’s just out for season at this point so i can drop

bilz 3 years ago

I would honestly hope that they sit drake and let him get 100% even if that means sitting him ros.....edmonds is by far the better back

🕒 Latest
messinmc 3 years ago

Good signs right now

DevinHester 3 years ago

That Allen/Herbert connection is so real

messinmc 3 years ago

Unstoppable

NoBilOne 3 years ago

Is edmonds a league winner if Drake misses ROS?

Chitten 3 years ago

I appreciate your help @NoBilOne @Bergerac82

bilz 3 years ago

@messinmc highly doubtful the man has been injured a lot in his career and he knows when there is some concern and you could see it on his face he knows it’s bad

UTSEAY 3 years ago

Tell the doc to check the rest of him too. Somethings def wrong.

news
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The 49ers have had conversations about trading WR Brandon Aiyuk or WR Deebo Samuel to move up in 1st round, per @DMRussini

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  10 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate