Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
SleeperBot  •  3 years ago
sleeper

Allen Lazard (GB-WR) now has 24.7 fantasy points in PPR (19.7 standard), outperforming his projection by 13.66 points with 15:00 remaining in the 3 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 3 years ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues significantly outperforms their projections.

tebowwking 3 years ago

Bye bye once davante comes back

Dejacks 3 years ago

@Azarius oh no! Looks like someone isn’t taking responsibility for their own decisions!

QCarson 3 years ago

So I dropped him for Taysom Hill in the flex this afternoon midday for fun...

Azarius 3 years ago

Everyone said “start Valdez-scantling” so I did, he got me 1.5 pts while Lazard got 26.4. Now I have to count on the ravens D vs the chiefs which I’m not too thrilled about. Thanks for the tip top advice people

Crem10 3 years ago

That long stretch of "kekkekekekeke" was a bit of a emotional response due to frustration. That's my not so expert opinion.

TheJitTB12 3 years ago

Can’t man, I’m too busy praying for myself lol

Mollari 3 years ago

You wrote a whole whiny essay kekeke do you even watch football kekeke

tkahn554 3 years ago

PS targets and yards don't mean a thing. Especially when 90% of the yards come from 2 plays. If you watched the film, MVS drops majority of his targets.

tkahn554 3 years ago

@Azarius MVS wasn't the better receiver. Always take the guy who the QB trusts when the WR1 goes down. Everyone got dooped on MVS.

đź•’ Latest
cowabunghole 3 years ago

Cool....

Crem10 3 years ago

As you see here "cool..." Is also an emotional response quite unqiue and a little harder to break down. But as a not so expert I must give a proper break down on what this actually means. Saying "cool...." Most likely stems from a sense of jelousy and right about now the author of "cool...." Is wondering "why did I get involved?". For the author that is his own journey his own path his own destiny to answer that question for himself. That is my not so expert breakdown.

TotalCool 3 years ago

@Crem10 hey stop invoking me.

Xarama 3 years ago

Lazard has kept me alive. I need 12 from Kelce to win

KMTPrince88 3 years ago

@Xarama that’s easy work for kelce

DryHeat 3 years ago

Not sure if I should hold MVS

TheJitTB12 3 years ago

Allen Lazard clearly went to the Calvin Johnson school of hauling in the deep ball but still getting tackled at the one

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.