Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  3 years ago
offseason

“New #Patriots QB Cam Newton is in New England to complete his physical & finalize his 1-year, $1.75M contract that’s worth up to $7.5M. The team is confident in his condition & no issues at all are anticipated on his physical. It’ll take a few days to complete, but this is a go.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Javvz 3 years ago

Cam says: |€+$ g°!

LakeFront 3 years ago

Spite the Packers. Wins two super bowls with Bears

ronmex 3 years ago

Better be getting that under the kraft services table money.

nastyynate 3 years ago

Don’t doubt the boy

Finn 3 years ago

Please be healthy. I really want to see the best version of this scenario

nastyynate 3 years ago

He could of taken a back up job for more money @TomTheTerrible

Ogun 3 years ago

Look at Cam man. So inspirational

Meltdown101st 3 years ago

Bill ain’t an idiot. They don’t have the cap space to pay Cam. So they gave him a one year prove it contract. Cam will definitely prove it.

Finn 3 years ago

Why do you like your own comments? That’s weird dude

nastyynate 3 years ago

I can’t fucking wait

🕒 Latest
Appa 3 years ago

@dbarz that would honestly be hilarious if a team in one offseason signed a few players to 1 year small deals with a bunch of bonuses they could get lol

CliffDickelthe3rd 3 years ago

Cams.too focused on his self image. I don't think hes gonna excel at New England

dbarz 3 years ago

@CliffDickelthe3rd idk it depends how much of a competitor he is imo. If he’s as competitive as I think, being cut and signed low is gonna fuel his fire, however I do have my concerns about it. Although I’m prolly not drafting him and im not a pats fan. As someone who like Cam I hope he does well, but who cares honestly lmao

postal1969 3 years ago

Cam has motivation don’t count him out just yet

prbergstrom 3 years ago

People who say Cam’s style is soooo different than Brady’s dont get it. It’s disrespectful to Tom. Like it’s “as if” they both haven’t came out with passion and confidence and the swag that is looked for or expected from their peers disregarding the opinions of others. I pray for them that they are blessed with it this year in their new respective surroundings

prbergstrom 3 years ago

Like hot take but Toms the best white qb ever and Cam is the best black qb ever. These guys are so talented. So talented. I hope they both crush it so hard this year. Bless them both

miked2832 3 years ago

@prbergstrom pretty good brave heart speech but I've heard better 🥱

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards