Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  4 years ago
offseason

“Antonio Brown has pleaded no contest to charges relating to a January incident involving a moving company truck driver. No jail time, but he will serve 2 yrs probation, 100 hrs of community service, attend a 13-wk anger management program & undergo a psych exam, per @MiamiHerald.”

🔥 Hot Takes
YogiTheBeard 4 years ago

Grad cap if he never plays in the NFL again

ronmex 4 years ago

He can still play in an ankle monitor, right?

kingLeon25 4 years ago

He should be able to accrue community service hours if he plays with Trubisky. Come to Chicago.

TeddyBrewski7 4 years ago

I’ve given him my own psych evaluation and he’s crazy as shit

hereholdmybeer 4 years ago

What ALL of the above commenters seemed to have missed from this alert is that a psych evaluation was mandated...this is the best thing that could have happened in o AB. He can finally be clinically diagnosed with bi-polar personality disorder and now cite this as the reason for his past behavior....the nfl must then consider this when determining whether to reinstate his crazy ass. You think that politically correct knee pad wearing scum bag Goddell would dare to discriminate against a African American with a documented disability when determining reinstatement ? My guess he is back on the raiders by Wednesday....

MikeRoof 4 years ago

^ AB burner account

BeEzZy24 4 years ago

@Heftybags cap if you think he needs an education

YouMustGetR3kt 4 years ago

If you're still hanging onto him on your dynasty team, then you need to let him go. He is donezo.

MikeG4 4 years ago

A regular dude would've been thrown in jail without hesitation. So AB getting off with basically a slap on the hand is bullshit. AB has no business being on the football field ever again. He has completely exhausted all his second chances. His next home should be a prison or a mental asylum.

riSkyates 4 years ago

So Antonio Brown has an "incident" involving a moving company truck driver and then after that Henry Ruggs had a "accident" where he was stabbed in the thigh while moving something. 🤔 AB is trying to Tonya Harding Henry Ruggs!!

🕒 Latest
Grandma 4 years ago

I mean.... he’s just sitting there

Grandma 4 years ago

Obviously I’m tempted to grab him but I doubt he’ll play this year

Juggernaut1 4 years ago

he is rostered in every Dynasty league I am in

DicksPicks 4 years ago

@G00dG4M3 on the Ravens within a week then?

Gamed819 4 years ago

@Grandma he is free on waivers...why not take the lottery ticket? Prob won't pan out, but def worth a roster spot until we know. I

smokedsalmon 4 years ago

Did AB just get covid19 a year earlier than the world? It ruined his career?

csereda12 4 years ago

Would be great if you guys stop posting shit about brown. He is a POS loser and nobody really gives a shit. It would be shocking for any team to sign him and even then most people wont give a shit.

news
ClinicCapp  •  3 hours ago

Eagles WR AJ Brown expects to miss multiple weeks due to his hamstring injury, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

The injuries keep stacking… here’s some big name players that have caught the injury bug 🤒👇 Cooper Kupp Puka Nacua Christian McCaffrey Isiah Pacheco Deebo Samuel Kenneth Walker Keenan Allen AJ Brown David Njoku Evan Engram Tua Tagovailoa Jordan Love Raheem Mostert Jordan Addison

news
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

49ers WR Deebo Samuel (strained calf) is expected to miss a couple weeks, per HC Kyle Shanahan.

breaking
masonh079  •  6 hours ago

Rams WR Cooper Kupp is expected to miss “an extended period of time” and is a candidate for injured reserve, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

Panthers QB Bryce Young and those close to him were “very shocked” at the organization’s decision to bench him this morning. “It came out of nowhere,” per @Schultz_Report

news
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

The Chiefs are bringing in RB Kareem Hunt for a visit on Tuesday, per @TomPelissero

breaking

BREAKING - Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco (fibula) expected to miss approximately 6-8 weeks, per @JFowlerESPN He’ll be placed on IR.

news

Shane Steichen on why Jonathan Taylor didn't play in the 4th quarter: "We were throwing the football, and we weren't really scheming up passes for the RB there in the 4Q.” (@RomeovilleKid)