hype

“Cowboys' offer would make Dak 2nd-highest-paid QB https://t.co/Oax9QZ6dr3”

🔥 Hot Takes
lbcbobdole 3 years ago

Imagine over-paying a QB to hand it off to Zeke 🤡

dbrooksbank 3 years ago

Lot of money to be Daltons backup

Turdston 3 years ago

I think I speak for all Eagles, Giants, and Redskins fans when we say: "Please Dak, please sign that contract so your mediocre ass salary cap cripples the Cowboys for the next 5 years." #HTTR

mschaeffer 3 years ago

Pay him anything he wants... break the bank...he’s worth it... no need to pay anyone else on the team... go birds!

Artaxerxes 3 years ago

Nobody's saying dak ain't good, just not great. Trust me, you don't wanna pay a good qb great money....#JoeFlacco

Jrodnyg10 3 years ago

Dak is🤡

DiggingErtz 3 years ago

I don't want dak signing that contract. I want him to sign a contract thats good for both parties. Having a $45 mil final year iant gonna win you a SB. Zekes and coopers contract arnt gonna win us a SB. I wish theae fucking players wpuld realize thats it's about winning and not making the most money regardless you win or lose. That's juat fucked in my opinion. I'm a die hard through and through. But if dak don't sign because hes being greedy. Sign that offense over to dalton and spend that money in the defense and get that fucking train Rollin.

GarageJitsu 3 years ago

I would love to hear 1 logical reason why Dak doesn’t deserve to get paid exactly what Wentz did. All I ever hear is Wentz almost had an mvp season... almost

NinerWhatever 3 years ago

Name 1 QB better than Dak.

JeffSeeley 3 years ago

Dak isn’t a $15 million dollar a year QB. It’s mind boggling that he was even OFFERED what he was.....

🕒 Latest
TeddyBrewski7 3 years ago

Lol

I mean he might feel like all he needed was the supporting cast to be a contender 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s like when teams fire a head coach...doesn’t mean he’s a bad coach...just he hasn’t delivered the intended results and it’s time for a change

GarageJitsu 3 years ago

I’d rather play with Ben Dinucci aka D’Nice

DjPotigrow 3 years ago

HIGHEST PAID!!!! You don’t have to be the best to get the highest paid deal. It’s who’s next, Jimmy G started like 8 games and was the highest paid at one point. If the cowboys don’t pay him, some else will.

TwoOnes 3 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/QNxxMl0dba2g

mikeyn007 3 years ago

My opinion.... who gives a crap. We go through this every year with some qb thats asking too much. Whatever just dont mess up my fantasy team if i waste a pick on you.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  16 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.