Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
offseason

“PFT: Josh Gordon will apply for reinstatement soon https://t.co/PIv8oeIoZd”

🔥 Hot Takes
AboutTreeFiddy 3 years ago

one of the biggest wastes of god given talent, just give up.

Tihson 3 years ago

The year is 2052. Coronavirus has killed off 50% of the world's population. World superpowers have crumbled, leading to a total of only 17 recognized countries, all fighting for precious resources. The NFL has become a Bloodsport, with 72 teams fighting to the death for the entertainment of the citizens of New Canada. Josh Gordon, receiver for the Greater Territories of Michigandia Bone Crushers, has just applied for his 60th reinstatement, promises "this time is different."

Anthony2020 3 years ago

THIS IS THE YEAR I FEEL IT

PistolPete0 3 years ago

This dude is like Santa Clause. Comes around the same time every year but hasn’t been real since I was a kid.

nfolse 3 years ago

Here comes the bs josh gordan hype once again. Can’t wait to see idiots drafting him early in my leagues

johnnyjet 3 years ago

Jets jets jets

JorshGordon 3 years ago

Think I’ll get a 15th chance?

cedarcreek128 3 years ago

Even if he never plays football again I hope he gets his life is order. Pulling for Josh the person.

YouMustGetR3kt 3 years ago

This does not mean he will ever be useful in fantasy ever again. He won't repeat his 2013 numbers. Don't drop anyone to get him.

FoosballDevil 3 years ago

NFL got rid of Marijuana restrictions + he’s in Seattle (not a coincidence) Gordon is good to go.

🕒 Latest
DirkDiggler420 3 years ago

Aaaaand we just got word he was caught huffing paint from a hookers ass... out indefinitely

1stStreet 3 years ago

@DirkDiggler420 afterwards does your mother have a terpentine enema??

DirkDiggler420 3 years ago

@1stStreet well if my mom wasn't a crackhead since 83 I might take offense.. what are you his cousin or something?? That was a funny ass joke idc how both your dads reacted..

DALLASCARTER 3 years ago

When does flush it down Brown get another chance?

DALLASCARTER 3 years ago

Did josh take the #5 bus downtown to meet a little gentleman named Martinez

RillaKilla1 3 years ago

.... and suspended soon after

greenjesus 3 years ago

So you saying there is a chance he can pay for the bag I fronted him

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report