Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
offseason

“Steelers’ RB James Conner, whose contract is up after this season, said it would be hard to leave Pittsburgh. 🎧 https://t.co/L1auFqRAo9”

🔥 Hot Takes
ronmex 3 years ago

It'll be easy with no contract

jamieflo 3 years ago

So if the beat writers are accurate, and Conner and Juju walk...what do Steelers look like in the next 3 years? No QB, diontae as a #1 with Claypool as 2??? After recently losing Bell and Brown, weird trajectory of eroding talent on offense, gotta infuse some serious skill in the next draft or two

RillaKilla1 3 years ago

I've been to Pittsburgh. It was easy to leave

jamieflo 3 years ago

It’s a bot

ChrisJ 3 years ago

Get a garmin

WhiteSauce 3 years ago

Sounds like an angry Asian man

PS34 3 years ago

#26 - Anthony McFarland RB Rookie Too Strong🔥

TeddyBrewski7 3 years ago

I think @PS34 scares them away with his weird Asian bot antics

PS34 3 years ago

But Fuck #12 - Tom Brady QB No More Cheatritos Moving Tampa Bay Buccaneers Now. #87 - Rod Gronkowski TE Not Retire Break New Freak Tampa Bay Buccaneers Now! Shit Up Lol

TeddyBrewski7 3 years ago

Conner will go to wherever there is a blue tent

🕒 Latest
TrashBandits 3 years ago

Not so tough for Pittsburgh to leave Connor

Dlineplayer63 3 years ago

This is a sweet story about a local college player making it in the pros and succeeding. You all moch him because of a few minor injuries? I think Conner is a very good RB and should be in a committee to ease the load as the NFL has done everywhere else.

RillaKilla1 3 years ago

Take it easy Pittsburg. How would you like to be depending on David Montgomery? Yeah. That's what I thought.

RillaKilla1 3 years ago

I got your back James. 👊

RillaKilla1 3 years ago

Plenty of room in Chicago for you buddy.

Stricker1978 3 years ago

Let go Conner. Rooting for you. #Steelers

Ogun 3 years ago

lol

news
masonh079  •  21 hours ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards