Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
akahotcheetos  •  4 years ago
breaking

“Commissioner Goodell sent out a memo to NFL teams tonight that the draft will go on April 23-25.”

🔥 Hot Takes
PatsfanFox 4 years ago

I don’t understand the objections here. I actually agree with the statement, there’s no guarantee that if delayed a few months anything would change, it can be conducted remotely without risk, and in a currently sport free landscape I think most fans will appreciate it. A rare win for Roger IMO.

skatez0117 4 years ago

AMERICA NEED NFL

TheGreatBambino 4 years ago

NFL>Human Lives

jpc3 4 years ago

My wife sent a memo that the divorce is happening between April 23-25

DanBlitzZarrian 4 years ago

Media: The US has surpassed all nations in COVID-19 cases. Sleeper Users: How does this affect Marlon Mack?

HoppyPoppy24 4 years ago

There is no reason it can't. Social Distancing can still happen. Just no even where people attend it.

Sb428 4 years ago

NFL DRAFT ZOOM EDITION

BIGBOY1985 4 years ago

👍, We as a country need this , As Football fans , proud of NFL for keeping this train moving

Cagebradshaw 4 years ago

Will Singletary be a RB1?

jonlaingatc 4 years ago

Is it still gonna be in Vegas???

🕒 Latest
NSwanson 4 years ago

Is Romo still manning the Corona Hotline?

Akira 4 years ago

@kvnklly Nobody gives a shit about the NHL draft. Not even NHL fans.

Tiger99x 4 years ago

@TerryTigers yea no more sports for the rest of the year. And into next year.

Tiger99x 4 years ago

So there going to do the draft and still have free agency and trading and that's it.

Sasquatch16 4 years ago

Rog Goodell swatting down team executives and then teabagging them while they’re down by warning them against speaking out against him LOL

rogerg00dell 4 years ago

It’s gonna be a big zoom call. I’ll wear a tie and jacket up top but be sitting in my boxers. Password is: goodellrules

ChanceTheRapper 4 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/Q12EJzLxMPdg

breaking
masonh079  •  16 hours ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  23 hours ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  5 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  12 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)