Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“#Packers are adding a WR, signing former #Panthers and #Colts WR Devin Funchess, per NFL Network.”

🔥 Hot Takes
gggggggggd 4 years ago

Ooo funchess will gift us with some quality Rodger death stares

Puppetmastah 4 years ago

Hat for Paris Campbell owners

Benhadbeen 4 years ago

The contract is what matters here. If it is anywhere near what Perriman signed for they should have went with him. They should still draft mims or Jefferson even with funchess in the mix.

GREENnG0LD 4 years ago

Adams and then 6 shitty WRs. I feel like the Redskins backfield.

Griffindoor 4 years ago

Maybe he’ll be good if they convert him to a TE

GeauxPackGeaux 4 years ago

Dont know how I feel about this yet

rcastelli 4 years ago

This guy ran like his pants were full of 100 lbs of sh*t last year I clocked him multiple times laboring down the field

patrickc014 4 years ago

They need wrs that can catch and brought him in?

Zell 4 years ago

Sanders was the move, they need a dependable, diverse deep ball threat. Now the saints are gonna destroy them in the playoffs.

notananalyst 4 years ago

$3.50

🕒 Latest
starbuck00 4 years ago

@BigMississippiBoi he’s a depth signing and should be viable

BigMississippiBoi 4 years ago

Does it improve the team a win or two

@starbuck00 ?

@starbuck00 ?

Trash or Depth ^ |

rbz34 4 years ago

Probably play some at TE

Darkside76 4 years ago

I do not think its much of a risk it will be a cheap signing with a possible upside

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  4 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  6 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  11 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report

news
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Kansas City Chiefs are signing veteran QB Carson Wentz to a one-year deal, per @Schultz_Report

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  16 days ago

Police are searching for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice in connection with an accident involving a car registered in Rice’s name that occurred Saturday evening in northeast Dallas, per @dallasnews