Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  4 years ago
offseason

“'Seems highly unlikely' Jets re-sign Anderson https://t.co/tGNDEfDjjn”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 4 years ago

Multiple league sources believe Anderson will receive a contract worth an average anywhere from $13 to $15 million annually. That’s a price the #Jets just won’t go to.

ChucklinBroncos 4 years ago

The Jets problem is Gase. He is 🗑.

grandmasterpig 4 years ago

Robby needs to go to someone who needs a great number 2 wr. Packers!

SConnery 4 years ago

You know what I'd like to see? The Texans trading "Wet Toilet Paper" Fuller and signing Anderson. It probably won't happen, but it would be fun!

Lando616 4 years ago

@housemusic1 it’s not Kirk, it’s the lack of passing plays called. Kirk can sling it

housemusic1 4 years ago

I think Diggs kinda wants out of Minny. Kirk just isn't the answer. I'm not sure who really is the answer at this point. Hopefully they draft a QB, and make Cousins earn his extension. I was never a fan of giving him $84 million, while we neglected the O line.

ParkerPatriot 4 years ago

Free Robby from the B Hole.

cmutimmah 4 years ago

Anderson gets 13 mil from who on the open market?

SaquonThisChubb 4 years ago

To the raiders

ChucklinBroncos 4 years ago

@SConnery for a speedster and the right price (low price being the right price) I’d take Fuller on the Broncos along with drafting a Ruggs or Reagor or Shaneault to fill in when he gets hurt. 🤣

🕒 Latest
GOATSGONEWILD 4 years ago

@1stStreet in order to put multiple pieces around him and sure up the o line while keeping the defense intact hes gotta take 17-20. Whether it’s 40 over 2 or whatever it is.

isaac87 4 years ago

Robby to put would be awesome

isaac87 4 years ago

Pit

Clairvoyance 4 years ago

@1stStreet they went 10-6 with fitzmagic. The Vikings make the playoffs with Cousins+Zimmer, and the redskins made the playoffs with Cousins+Gruden. Bowles is 100% either slightly below or slightly above Gruden and Zimmer.

Clairvoyance 4 years ago

@DarnoldsDen you’re seriously going to make a comment about someone’s English and then not use the proper form of your. Lmao. Bummer your name won’t correlate to an NFL QB in 3 years.

1stStreet 4 years ago

Zimmer 58-38-1 Gruden 35-49-1 Bowles 26-41 That is a crap arguement. Bowles is a coordinator not a HC. That roster is aweful. Gase is worse then Bowles. But not even belichek could make that a playoff team.

Ogun 4 years ago

Raiders welcome you

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report