Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“Per @MikeGarafolo: Former #Cowboys coach Jason Garrett is in the #Giants facility today interviewing for the vacant OC job today. Garrett is no longer under contract.”

🔥 Hot Takes
MexicoBurress 4 years ago

@Surge247 the rooneys are very involved but they definitely do listen to the advice of the people they hire. Jerry Jones's problem is he wants to be bigger than the team. Even though he owns it he wants to be the biggest thing associated with it. It's like he just wants to be the Superstar. The Krafts and the Rooney's actually really know how to run football organizations even though they wield incredible power.

Surge247 4 years ago

@dankToaster Jerry has been ninja-fucking the Cowboys over the past 20 years. There is a reason other owners step away from the day-to-day shit.

dankToaster 4 years ago

I don’t *think* I’d hate Garrett as a coordinator. I truly believe Jerry is who’s fucking the Cowboys. Didn’t Garrett have success as a coordinator?

NASARecruiter 4 years ago

@SaquonThisChubb you saw how he ruined the Jaguars and you're like "oh my God I want that because I don't know any of the other guys so I'll just assume that they all suck" I might get a restraining order out prevent you from ever rooting for the New York Giants again

TLuck1105 4 years ago

Every time the Cowboys play the Giants, Garrett will suck so bad just to help the Cowboys win a couple of games each season

🕒 Latest
DyeNasty 4 years ago

How is an in conference move like this beneficial?

happys1caddie 4 years ago

If they can get 7 wins they probably win the division. What an embarrassment. Out the nfc East in the ACC East and one of them might win 9 games

happys1caddie 4 years ago

Jerry has cursed that team. He is illuminati and is a pedo

Nikeriss 4 years ago

And Giants fans everywhere rejoice...

Dan2mc 4 years ago

Ew

MexicoBurress 4 years ago

@Surge247 I don't know the Steelers ownership is pretty damn involved and that's been an extremely stable position probably the most in the NFL.

Surge247 4 years ago

@MexicoBurress agreed, but even the Steelers ownership empowers subordinates way more than Jerry. He micro-manages the hell out of that team

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.