Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“Source: #Redskins RB Derrius Guice is going on Injured Reserve following his MCL sprain suffered in last week’s game. His season is over. The team goes with the safe move, meaning Guice will be healthy for 2020.”

🔥 Hot Takes
scottymcplunkett 4 years ago

“Healthy for the 2020 season” lol k

Finn 4 years ago

Guice will be healthy for 2020 ... for about 3 quarters of football*

MJ4 4 years ago

Should I drop Sony for diandre Washington? ?

RuleOfDumpors 4 years ago

Will he be healthy though ?

Adam4K 4 years ago

I really want to see Guice healthy and tearing it up on the field, but I do not think that is ever going to happen.

rodballs 4 years ago

I like Brown

BoltUp 4 years ago

Is Josh Jacobs done for the year?

BoltUp 4 years ago

I think AP will get most of the runs, Thompson to catch passes

DerpsonMcGee 4 years ago

They signed another rb today. I think he's done.

DerpsonMcGee 4 years ago

@BoltUp pick in that order, if Jacobs is ruled out. If not, Mostert 1st.

🕒 Latest
3N0UT 4 years ago

Grab him in the draft, trade him week 2, IR week 3, career over week 16

ERJ 4 years ago

@JohnnyCocktail I for some reason hope so. They must over practice their players because they get a ton of injuries every year. Its messed up to see someone with that potential and skill get plagued by injury before his career has been able to even get going

twistedj 4 years ago

@bkeatley hahaha why would you not draft derrick henry? You prob didnt even make the playoffs.

bkeatley 4 years ago

@twistedj he ain’t that good

twistedj 4 years ago

@bkeatley lol top 5 rb ain't that good? Haha ok

twistedj 4 years ago

Henry doing better than half the rbs taken in the 1st round.

bkeatley 4 years ago

@twistedj he’s having a great season numbers wise i can admit and i wish i had him on a few teams for the playoffs right now. i just don’t think he’s a great player. numbers aren’t the best indicators of future success.

news
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards