Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
SleeperBot  •  4 years ago
sleeper

Boston Scott (PHI-RB) now has 11.9 fantasy points in PPR (9.9 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.09 points with 1:28 remaining in the 3 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 4 years ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues outperforms their projections by more than 10 points. #BostonScott-NFL-PHI-38

FantasyPhenom28 4 years ago

Better than Sanders, sorry not sorry

browner311 4 years ago

Pussy cramps. Good luck coming back after Scott tears shit up

cwitty 4 years ago

I lost in 8 of my 9 leagues ....

cwitty 4 years ago

Ugh Barkley and Kamara biggest busts this year

KingJames23 4 years ago

Miles Sanders in the locker room getting checked out. Questionable to return.

e1b0 4 years ago

Sanders last reception gave me the lead lol

Yurrr 4 years ago

Just lost by .1

LowCountryJR 4 years ago

@KingJames23 love it, comes back into the game to get negative yardage... How do these guys get cramps?!

KingJames23 4 years ago

Sanders back in. Of course he had to come out when the goal line TD was scored.

🕒 Latest
cwitty 4 years ago

LoL who knows if he’s coming back

feilong24 4 years ago

@Fatcatbigstacks is he coming back?

albam1 4 years ago

Of course, the week I needed Sanders, he is sidelined for the touchdown.

brianmur 4 years ago

Sanders did just enough to win me my league 😂. It came down to Barkley vs Sanders.

baykah 4 years ago

based boston ross

feilong24 4 years ago

I am taking a chance on Boston Scott. Howard is soft and should be out another week

WyattM 4 years ago

If the Eagles r wise, this guy will get a similar roll to how this game went at the minimum... if they are dumb they’ll keep doing what they always done with a bunch of RB’s that are turning out to be glass cannons

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  23 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  10 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.