Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
kast  •  4 years ago
minor

“#Eagles WR Alshon Jeffrey is being carted to the locker room. Appeared to be a non-contact injury. Philly down to 2 WRs.”

🔥 Hot Takes
wherethacookies 4 years ago

Catch that shit on one leg, my guy

TDEJ 4 years ago

Just retire

fantasypat 4 years ago

That's an Achilles injury

OnFoAndNem 4 years ago

Dude all I needed was 1 fucking point to move foward in the playoffs! 1 FUCKING POINT and this guy is out

ProphetPus 4 years ago

TE’s bout to FEAST

wherethacookies 4 years ago

Remember that time Aaron Rodgers came out high AF after halftime and beat the bears? Pass the good stuff to alshon

jdmitch93 4 years ago

I need Alshon not score 4 is this really happening?!

DDizz1e 4 years ago

@nels8413 alshon wasn’t scoring 19 regardless

Swan613 4 years ago

Won by 0.82pts and I only had Ertz and Jeffrey lol

ark1t3kt 4 years ago

Achilles

🕒 Latest
DaUce21 4 years ago

I heard Dez Bryant still wants to play. He might be a good fit for Wentz n da Eagles.

WyattM 4 years ago

Alshon the Glass Cannon... I’ll run 5 routes then go down on the IR

WyattM 4 years ago

I miss D. Jackson

kmaz 4 years ago

ACL

thatdude412 4 years ago

Made of glass? It's called getting old! Some players age differently

A247 4 years ago

Thank god I had a bye

wwolfe 4 years ago

That’s when it’s time to hang up the cleats

news
masonh079  •  10 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report