@feiyingx shared something.

feiyingx 6 months ago

@feiyingx shared something.

PoonRaider 6 months ago

I GOT MATTISON!!!!!

iamryandean 6 months ago

Chat moving so fast know one will know Epstein didn't kill himself

DudakisPrime 6 months ago

Chat moving so fast, nobody will see that I had Mattison on my bench all season until like 2 weeks ago.

DeezNutsOnChin 6 months ago

This is why you wait until week 14 to draft

ReggieBushdid911 6 months ago

My opponent has Wilson i have Cook I’m 9 points up do i close out the win or am i about to get fucked (thumbs for fucked hat for i survive)

🕒 Latest
KAMAKAZ3 6 months ago

dropped penny for mattison on friday just incase something like this happened and now im glad i did it

DumpstaMunkees 5 months ago

I had Dalvin and Lockett. Mattison on my bench which doesnt matter because i lost.

smokedsalmon 5 months ago

@dbarz same here!

smokedsalmon 5 months ago

I'll probably hang on to Mattison through the off-season

TheBoRg 5 months ago

@KAMAKAZ3 I hope you get Penny back this morning, lol!

Rahl 5 months ago

@eyecantspellazn if it’s a blowout- they’ll take Cook out.. If it’s close he’ll play all game, if it’s a blow out Mattison will get the garbage time pts, which still means Cook should get his.. Minnesota will directly link this loss to Cook leaving the game, because after he left it all went downhill.. I’m hoping BLAAAWWW can do what Stafford did to them earlier this season and throw 4 td’s to Marvin Jones!!!

eyecantspellazn 5 months ago

Blough did look decently good against Chicago to start that series

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”