Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  6 months ago
minor

“Initial tests revealed that Colts’ WR Chester Rogers suffered a likely season-ending fracture in his knee Sunday, though he is undergoing further testing today to determine the extent of the injury, per source.”

🔥 Hot Takes
NJPat 6 months ago

PARRIS CAMPBELL ALREADY CHRIST

Frankyan 6 months ago

Just a grown ass man named Chester

YouMustGetR3kt 6 months ago

Chester Rogers's name sounds great when Al Michaels says it.

SunCal 5 months ago

@MarcuckMariota whatever bruh. I'm in first in my league. Let me know when you lose and how Pascal helped with that effort

SunCal 5 months ago

Your opponent will too. Haha. Enjoy that hot L

SunCal 5 months ago

He's got you bruh. Pascal hasn't been a reliable play whatsoever. Go ahead and play him in the playoffs

MarcuckMariota 6 months ago

@moby1kanob ok boomer. Pascal in the occasional flex has gotten me to the playoffs in multiple leagues

🕒 Latest
MarcuckMariota 5 months ago

@SunCal wow you're just as dumb as the last dude. Key word occasional. First week of playoffs this week and the colts are playing one of the bottom 3 pass defenses in the league. I'll be playing Pascal and feeling great about it

@SunCal bruh you have a pepe profile pic in 2019 you might as well be a furry. Would make your opinion equally valid

This dude is deff 1st for the first time in his life and thinks he's an expert now 😂😂😂

SunCal 5 months ago

Keep talking to yourself retard

Keep talking to myself but you responding lmfao hoes mad

HolyCrapernick 5 months ago

If you were counting on Chester....🙄🤣

@SunCal you love to see it

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”