Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“#Rams WR Robert Woods, who was a surprise scratch on Sunday night due to personal reasons, is not yet back in the building with his teammates as they prepare for the Monday night game against the #Ravens, I’m told.”

🔥 Hot Takes
YouMustGetR3kt 4 years ago

Family above all else. I hope whatever it is gets better for the Woods family.

bbs317 4 years ago

@Seck this is a fantasy football app lol of course people are only worried about fantasy

Seck 4 years ago

Damn guys just worried about their shitty fantasy teams while a real person has some real issues going on in their life

FantasyFootballX 4 years ago

how does this effect younghoe koo

johnherrera408 4 years ago

drafted woods in 4 of 7 leagues

MikeG4 4 years ago

Fantasy above everything and everyone

69Giant 4 years ago

Diarrhea?

Edis 4 years ago

Someone dropped cooks, sanu, and ronald jones should i drop woods for any of those

Jahman1988 4 years ago

@bwatson513 If I cut Robert Woods, that doesn't translate to him losing his real job because it's fantasy and it doesn't effect his real life because it's fantasy and he's not listening anyways. Yell at your fantasy team as much as you'd like, it's just a fantasy and it doesn't mean you actually want bad things to happen to Robert Woods.

DoctorT 4 years ago

Jason moore loved woods

🕒 Latest
petebutterMe 4 years ago

Woods you bish you

bwatson513 4 years ago

Anyone bashing woods has no idea what he is going through and has to be serious due to the rams support. Dont stooop to a low level

MOZ47 4 years ago

@chazzaveli 😂😂😂 he fucked me last week locking up the last playoff spot

Samwell 4 years ago

Anyone know what happened?

HostileHeat 4 years ago

WOODS IS BACK!!!!!!!!

HostileHeat 4 years ago

Hopefully, this helps Kupp...

damion747 4 years ago

Hopefully woods and cooks play his week . Not sure if it would help against Baltimore’s D

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards